faint

Registered Users (C)
WAC-153-*****
FP, Sep 04
Aproved, 11/13/01
Notice received, 11/16/01
Avm updated, 11/16/01
Passport stamped, 11/19/01.

I didn\'t get my FP notice as early as those April-ND guys in June/July, I sent an G731 form to INS and told them that I didn\'t get my FP notice at the beginning of August, and received mine at the end of the month. Did it as scheduled.
This morning I went to SF and it took about 1 and 1/2 hours after the officer took my passport, he didn\'t ask for EAD/AP, he only asked for passport, two photos, approval notice(cortesy copy) and I-94.
Good luck to you all.

question about I94

Do we have to take just the I94 in the passport ( even if it is expired) or do we need to take I94\'s attached to H1 approvals if there are any...

Thanks

No Title

Hi faint,
        Can u tell me what G731 form is & how to ontain it. My ND is 04/24/01, as of today I am still waiting for FP notice. Thanks in advance.

you can download G731from INS website

There is one FP personal experience in Ciba\'s website, one guy said clearly how to use the form, it is pretty straightforward. I totally understand your feeling, and wish you good luck.

I mailed G731 two weeks ago

My ND is March 27, still waiting for FP, Mailed G731 two weeks ago. Haven\'t heard anything from them yet. I have tried call IIO, asked my lawyer to send faxes.... Still waiting. Let\'s keep each other informed on the status.

No Title

Hi naixin,
        Can you tell me from where you got the G731 forms. I would like to send the same. Did you mail it or fax it?? Any tips is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance