I-485 Approved!!!

vsc485waiter

Registered Users (C)
FINALLY!!! I heard that magic word, "APPROVED".

I want to thank all of you for participating in this fabulous web site. Although I never really participated, it really was a comfort to know that there are other people out there going through this lengthy struggle. Thanks to all!

EB3
PD Current
RD Dec 15, 1999
ND Jan 10, 2000
FP Sep 26, 2000
VSC

No Title

Yes! I\'m Sure

RD Dec 15, 1999
ND Jan 10, 2000

My lawyer submitted my 485 in early Dec 99. My lawyer was pretty surprised when I spoke to him. The approval notice should be in my hands within a week to 10 days.

No Title

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you please provide following

Your State
Your EAC (EAC-xx-xxx)
if you don\'t mind

thanks

No Title

VSC_485Waiter,

How did you realize that you were approved ? thru automated message ?

Thanks

No Title

HEY,
CONGRADULATINS,
MY RD AND ND ARE VERY CLOSE TO YOU,
MY EAC# IS 76.
MY COUNTRY OTHERS,
I HOPE I GET APPROVAL ASAP,
CHEERS,

No Title

How did you come to know of the approval?

Did you talk to IIO or checked the phone message or received approval notice in mail?? Could you please tell us ...

Best wishes ...

No Title

I checked my phone message this morning. Then I spoke to my lawyer who then spoke to an IIO officer. The IIO officer told my lawyer that my application was approved.

No Title

Hi friends,

I have a question about the steps in the I-485 process.

Once you file the I-485 the first step is the EAD.
We have recd the EAD(card) and the I-765 approval notices.

So now,
1) Do we need to wait till they inform us to go for the fingerprinting?
2)After the fingerprinting how long does it usually take for I-485 approval?
3) Is the GC stamping done after the I-485 is approved?

Answers from people who have already gone thru this process would be appreciated.

Thanks,

No Title

I NEW IT!!! Applicants with country "other" and that have a "current" priority date get processed sooner than those that have a retrogressed Priority Date. I think we are going to see a lot more 485\'s approved with ND\'s DEC & JAN & FEB (PD = "Current").

This is fantastic news!.

No Title

I think they are processing the country others much faster than India and China. They are working on Aug. cases for Indians and Chinese right now. Many Indians and Chinese whose ND or RD are in Oct.99 and after have not even received FP notice, although many of them PD are current.