I-485 Approved - TSC

VenSan

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
We just received our approval notices of I-485 from Texas center, here are my details:
EB3 - India
PD - 02/98
RD - 03/00
ND - 03/13/00
AD - 08/06/01
It took almost 17 months for the I-485 process: This site has been very helpful and thanks for Mr. Khanna and the crew for hosting this site. Good luck for you all who are waiting for the apporval.

No Title

Congratulations. Thanks for posting.

good luck,
desi90210

TSC EB3, India, PD:7/7/97, 485 RD:8/25/99, ND:10/25/99, 1st FP:12/7/99, 2nd FP:6/13/01, 1st EAD:12/99, 2nd EAD:4/2001

Number of days

Hi Kavitha,
It took 5 days to get the approval notices from the date of approval.

Fringer prints

We did fringer prints only once during the process and that was in mid of May 2000.

No Title

Looks like this is another approval from TSC because the FP was just about to expire or just expired. TSC might now be realising the waste of time and effort in arranging for second FPs.

desi90210

Yes

Yes that\'s what it looks like, when we called a week ago from our approval date, IIO said it\'s still pending and a week later we got the approval.
Good luck.

This is just crazy

I am in the same boat and my ND are a little earlier than yours and am still waiting for an approval. Is there something special which you did to get yours faster. I have called the TSC so many times and everytime they just give same bullshit, its under processing.

Thanks

No... Keep the faith...

Not really, we called IIO a week before our approval and said it\'s still pending and heard the AVM following week as approved, we couldn\'t believe this, anyway good luck... You should get it pretty soon.