I-485 Approved RD April 2001

svreddy

Registered Users (C)
My friend\'s I-485 is approved at NSC. He is really lucky guy.
Hope they are processing very fast.
PD 01/2000
RD 04/2001
FP 07/2001
AD 11/2001

Surprised

I am surprised to hear that.Either these guys are really lucky or
NSC guys don\'t know what they are doing. Plenty of cases are pending
from 2000 and Jan\'2001.Most of them with FP done.God knows their ways.
Peace for now.

NSC progress

NSC feels shy knowing that other service centers have been in much productivity. In order to avoid getting more complaints, they comed up with some solutions: sample the applications in big lot size before distributed to officers. You just pray that you are among the lucky one, else the applications were take forever, especially if the application is with the nasty one.

Mysterious friend

Who is this mysterious "friend" of yours ? Please ask him to step forward and give some details of his case. Thanks.

This could be an explanation - someone posted it here.

According to an IIO @ NSC, they have divided the applications in groups of three months based on ND and allocated them to various teams. Also mentioned that the have taken up to April 2001. My guess is they may have divided further within the team.

This makes sense that\'s why we are seeing approvals ranging from May \'00 to April \'01. I don\'t want to speculate the reasons, one of them could be to catch up with other centers.

Grouping appears to be (May-Jul\'00, Aug-Oct\'00, Nov\'00-Jan\'01 Feb-Apr\'01).

Venkat

I don\' agree with this hypothetical group theory

You say NSC has grouped the cases in multiple groups as May-Jul\'00, Aug-Oct\'00, Nov\'00-Jan\'01 Feb-Apr\'01.

For a single entity called NSC, is it not a single timeframe of May-00 thru Apr-01. Why introduce this hypothetical group concept. For that matter, why this lower bar of May-00? We can just say, NSC is processing cases eariler than Apr-01. (Of course, the assumption here is that this Apr-01 approval news is true!)

Any thoughts!

I don\'t beleive this venkat guy..

So the IIO took pains to explain this group theory. I don\'t beleive this. Most folks had experience with IIOs where all they
would say is your case will take more time so keep waiting.
They don\'t try to justify how they are processing cases (of course everyone knows they do a crappy job of it..)

Absolutely agree with you

I hope people stop these rumors. No IIO ever took time to look at my case --let alone discuss the processing policy of the center!!I NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY in any case-as they have told me that they are waiting for my visa number although mine is a 485 and not CP??

Its a false information only !!!!

I talked to 2 different IIO\'s in the Previous month. I raised the
same question like \' How come my case is still pending(sept,00) ,while
the processing time is showing as 10/25/01. Both the times the
answers are "We don\'t know that SIR".