I-485 Approved Rd 01/29/02...

SVSS

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Mine and my wife case was approved on July 3rd as per the online status on July 3rd 2003

Here are the details

RD 01/29/02
FP 06/01/02
EAC 0211052XXX
Working on EAD for the past 1 year .

Changed 2 jobs in between , Talked to IIO once for address change from Virginia to Chicago.

Fortunately no RFE ( Was prepared for a defnite RFE!!!)

Could anyone let me know the process after getting approval notice ....

Thanks all and I am sure your turn is next ...

Take care mail me at satish_Sripada@hotmail for any questions I will update rupnet ASAP.

:) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting approval notice go the nearest BCIS office and get it stamped in the passport. After that change job, start new business...................

Congra!!!
Did you inform Vermont center about the job change using AC-21 rule(any letter to VSC regarding job change)

Did U inform BCIS about employer change both the times? or?

I think Chicago does not come under VSC. (pls correct me if I am wrong). Lucky Dude..

Congrats!!

Have Fun & Enjoy !!

Thanks All of you

Thanks for all the messages :

1. I did not inform INS about the 2 job changes , my original sponsoror LAWYER insisted that we inform the change of Employer when I moved from Virginia to Chicago(2nd job change, 1st job change after 180 days within VA).I did not like the idea and called up INS myself(with no lawyer and informed them after filing AR11)

2. The lawer got pissed off because I did not follow his advice and said he is not going to take care of my case any more .I went ahead and extended EAD for me and my wife myself.(NO AP)

The reason for not informing INS was
1. I did not see a clear rule anywhere
2. I wanted the INS to decide the merits and demertis of not raising an RFE and I though I can hire another lawer if required.

Guess my luck helped ....Hope this helps...

I am not a lawyer as you know and this is only my personla opinion

All the best to all those waiting guys , I know the feeling its easy to say but tough to face the reality .

Good luck again..

Last but not the least please dont misuse the forum for petty talk....