I-485 Approved on 7/26, ND 1/28/03

darry

Registered Users (C)
Hi, everyone

the online status of our I485 shows approved on 7/26. A question. Does USCIS send one approval notice to me and another one to my attorney? thanks.

Any detailed info. about your application, EB1 or 2 or 3, concurrent or not, FP date and any action from your side to push this approval?

Don't wanna be nosy and you know why.

darry,

Congrats...Enjoy...

YES...your attorney will receive the original and you’ll receive the courtesy copy...

You can stamp with the courtesy copy you’ll be receiving...actually goastros and another guy stamped using USCIS e-mail...

Good luck and please share you stamping date in the “Plastic Card Tracker” thread...

darry said:
Hi, everyone

the online status of our I485 shows approved on 7/26. A question. Does USCIS send one approval notice to me and another one to my attorney? thanks.

Darry

Tell us, did you file concurantly?

Well...Bash..

That is not true...

I am an EB1 case languishing here...Not even once FPied

485 RD/ND June 2002..

:mad:

Finger Prints

To experts,

Suppose if we receive fingerprints after our continous Fax letters, can we go immedietly before the schedule date to give our finger prints ?

Suggestions please....

Rs 100

1. The statement that "EB1 cases get priority with the USCIS" is completely false. I know first-hand. To the contrary, they usually take longer time because it needs to be reviewed by a qualified/experienced examiner and they don't come in plenty. You don't hire a guy and give him/her an EB1 case to adjudicate.

2. Also, sending a fax doesn't mean that an action will be taken. Again, I know first-hand. I have sent countless faxes since Feb 2004. My case is still pending.

Any deviations from (1) and (2) is purely random. It is just that the individual is lucky.

sg_rg2
ND 09/01
Fp2 05/04
waiting for 1060+ days

I don't think it has anything to do with EB1,2,3. It is simply the way they are processing. There must be some logics over there, based on which somebody is trying diffrent things. We only do not know what it is

This much is with a fair amount of certainty.

Feb/Mar/Apr They were processing mostly (close to 90%) cases from Aug2001 thro Feb2002 window.

May They were clearing exclusively March 2002 cases
Jun They were clearing exclusively Apr 2002 cases
Jul They are procession anything from
May 2002 thro Probably Jan2003 or so

As I was looking somewhere middle of Jul

If you have an FP resumed and your notice data is upto Oct 2002 you had a 70-80% chance to get processed (either changing to approved or trnsfrd or rfed). I haven't gone beyond Oct. But as there were 1000s of FP resumed in May/Jun 03 just above src03-085 series (Don't remember the corres date now) picked couple of days and checked. There was a 5 to 10% chance of changing to processed out of the FP'd cases.

What is the range open for processing?? It's upto you imagine. Its way past Oct 2002. Then chances looks to be more to pre Oct than those in Early 2003.

There apears to be a big lot in this May- Oct zone which are not FP'd. May that is one reason why they opened up a bigger window to clear as many as possible. But then why are not FP s getting issued on priority for those in the que?? Who knows ??

--pr

rao_smith_100 said:
To experts,

Suppose if we receive fingerprints after our continous Fax letters, can we go immedietly before the schedule date to give our finger prints ?

Suggestions please....

Rs 100

Rao,
Some centers do allow and some does not. You can give a try.