I-485 approved on 4-10. Data has been entered into the tracker as Lisa.

Lisa1

Registered Users (C)
EB2-RIR. PD: 7/14/1999.
RD: 1/10/2001
ND: 1/23/2001
FP: 2/27/2002
AD: 4/10/2002
No RFE.

Thanks a lot to srinivinod, fundoo, fam, immigration.com, p5nxp600_2 (who put I-148 tracker together), and many people on this board... This board is really helpful. For those who are waiting, you will get your approval soon! Good luck!

Also, I want to tell you guys that my I-140 was approved in CSC because company\'s headquarters is in Scott Valley. So, I think it does not matter where your I-140 get done.

Congratulations Lisa

Hey lisa,
  I am really happy for you. Could you please tell me one thing when did you listen to your AVM?? which state are you located?? Is your AVM updated immediately after your approval or after 24 hours or 48 hrs?? or what?? Hopefully they are doing it by FP dates....
good luck

I listened it last night. So, I guess it is after 24 hours. I do think FP is the key.

Hey Lisa

I am not sure what is happening. I got my FP done on 6th of March this year. My PD is 12/28/1999. I saw somebody with FP date as 5th of March getting approved, somebody even after 6th of March getting 485 approved. I heard my message couple of minutes back and it still says it is taking 650-725 days... did your message also said the same thing even 1 day before you got the approval?? did you listen to your message on 10th of April also?? and what did it say then?? if mine got approved today. would I be able to listen to the message tomorrow or monday?? I would be looking forward for your response..
thanx

dude..relax man. You should hear approval anytime soon.

Use others experience and guesstimate your date. I think you should hear within this month barring RFE. Check everyday. that is all you can do. There is no hard and fast rule on when you will get yours. Its just pure luck. But rest assure you will hear something within this month.

Hey unkown485 (and everyone else) ...

Use the e-nairobi site to do analysis and find others like you.
I\'ll give you some steps that might help you

1) goto http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos
2) Click on the TSC Report link
3) When the report comes up change the start date to 01/01/2002 and the End Date to 01/01/2003, choose FP from drop down box and click filter
4) Now click on the FP heading (its a link that sorts report based on FP date)

You will get a picture of who is getting approvals and when. You will see approvals are not in order of when FP was done. But you will notice they are processing people who did FP mid-Feb to early march.

You\'ll also notice that there are others like you who have done FP around your time that have also not got their approvals but it should just be a matter of time based on current approval pattern (barring RFE). I did my FP on 03/02/2002 an no approval yet, I just check AVM everyday and sometimes twice.

Someone changed my data.. Pl. check..

On http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/
Someone updated my information.. Which is not right..
KVNR EB2 INDIA
PD: 06/12/2000
RD: 08/03/2001
ND: 09/07/2001
FP: ((11/30/2001 )) this is not right.. I didn\'t received my FP yet..

Be careful.. I\'m still waiting for FP..

No Title

ok thanx dude... Same here I check my AVM couple of times.. I can understand your point of view.. It is really sometimes frustrating to wait like this..
good luck

No Title

Hey I used to be unknownp. Somebody has entered by data incorrectly. My PD is 12/28/1999 and not 03/27/2001.. that\'s wrong. My details are as followed:
PD 12/28/1999
ND 03/27/2001
FP 03/06/2002

what do mean easy?

1) After each click it goes back to VSC (default), which means more mouse moves.
2) The tracker is divided by month. Given the slow processing, I think most users would just want to see the trend like which month it is now processing. If you have to visit every month and and then draw your own conclusion every day, I think you would be bored pretty soon since every day it is the same while every day you got spend some effort. I think it would be better if there is a year button after December.
I have been an daily reader and I appreciate your effort.