I-485 APPROVED ( ND Aug 29, 2001 )

jb_007

Registered Users (C)
Our ( self, spouse and son)'s 485 is approved on 14th.
Interesting thing is I got an RFE (employment letter) on Jan 6th.
I sent employmeny letter to my attorney on 12th. On 13th Attroney filed response with BCIS. Approval is on 14th ( online status). At the last moment things happened with lightning speed.

This forum is very helpful( like a virtual friend ) and I wish 2004 gets good news to everyone atleast for 2001 & 2002 filers.

Congratulations !!

Congratulations to all of you !! Can you please post your RD and FP date. Thanks.

congratulation!

it is good to you, enjoy your freedom, and come back to see guys still here when you get time ;)

------------------------------------
RD:08/01
ND:09/01
FP:05/03
Approval: very very soon :p

Congratulations jb_007.

Can you please post your RD. Because CIS seems to approve cases in the order of RD. This may not be true always. But it seems to be the closest pattern in the recent days.

Here are my details:
PD: Jun 2000
RD : Jul 16, 2001
ND : Aug 29, 2001
FP : Mid April, 2003
our 3rd AP's are still pending which I don't need now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
jb_007:

First of all, Congratulations to your approval.

I am now very curious of the RFE pattern and want to know if you moved to a new address or changed the employer and at the same time you informed INS so it trigger the RFE.

Enjoy the freedom.

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting thing is I got an RFE (employment letter) on Jan 6th.
I sent employmeny letter to my attorney on 12th. On 13th Attroney filed response with BCIS. Approval is on 14th ( online status). At the last moment things happened with lightning speed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!

A question for you:

How is it possible that you sent your employment letter to you attorney on 12th, and the attorney filed response on 13th, and the case approved on 14th? Is that everything was sent/processed in an Express Mode (including at the BCIS side)? Or the previous REF status was a mistake, and the BCIS simply omitted the REF when they made the approval decision?

jb_007: Are you another "James Bond 007"?

Just kidding.
Anyway, Congratulations!
It really makes me happy that another friend got approved.

TSC2003,

I don't know what you mean by EXPRESS MODE. But I was also surprised. On 14th afternoon I talked to my attorney to find out the status. She told me she faxed the employment letter and sent the original later in the day(13th). I assume it is in FedEx. I sent by FedEx on 12th( next day early).
First my son got an RFE for his medical test in Dec. Then I got RFE on Jan6.

To answer other question, I moved from Texas to California. Updated my address by calling 1-800 number and mailing AR-11.
I expected RFE because of this.

Here the attorney is too fast in responding which was not the case with my previous attorney.

Last edited by a moderator: