I-485 Approved (IGTE)

vsc_igate_victim

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday night when I called INS VSC AVM which said, mine, my wife\'s and my son\'s I-485 applications were approved. Yesterday was the approval date too. Hope it is all over and now waiting for approval letters by mail. Could not speak to an IIO to confirm as they said VSC is "closed due to an emergency."

Details.

EB3 India
PD : 12/97
RD/ND : 9/99 and 9/99
I-140 amendment date (Proactive) : 4/01
I-140 amendment approval date : 6/12/01
I-485 approval date : 6/20/01
No RFEs.
Total time taken : three and half years, approximately.

Thanks a lot to all, esp Deejjjaaaa (Hope I am right in spelling), shahenshah, whatthehell, Bhanu, Phil Spears, Myladoor and many others for their good posts.

Now, proceeding to Myladoor\'s site to update details on the immitracker.

Bye for now

No Title

Congratulations. Infact my details are almost same as yours (except the adjudicating officer and luck). Hoping that they both wake up now :)

No Title

Congrats Man!!...I am very happy for you!!...Please don\'t stop visiting this place....approved guys like you from iGATE should walk the rest of us through!!

No Title

Thank you all for the best wishes and Phil, nope I am not leaving this board in the near future and I would continue to access it. Will post, if anything is worthy of posting here. Thanks again.

No Title

vsc_igate_victim, Congratulations. I am very happy to hear the good news. Enjoy ur freedom. Thanx for sharing the good news.