I-485 approved, but no notice received

pratish

Hi,

I checked my I-485 from the Automatic Voice System, which said approved. However, I haven't received the notice after one month. How can I do?

Thanks for help!

Who are you ?

We dont know you. Just Kidding.

You can Introduce yourself with your EB category, 485 RD ND Dates and so on..

Congratulations on your approval though.

Please answer his question first - then ask for his details...

Yes, Pratish, if I were you, I will call TSC (214-381-1423) and tell them that my Notice of Action is lost. I will update the address in the system..

It should not take more than two weeks to reach you...

You may engage your attorney to do this, if you have one.. This is their responsibility as well..

Hope this helps...

I485 Approved

After a long wait of total 4.5 years , finally my case approved as per the online status checking.

PD June 1998
Labor Approval June 2000, EB2 Non RIR in Boston,MA
I 140 Approval October 2000 from INS Vermont
I 485 Receipt Date 14th January 2001(Bad luck this is Texas)
FP March 2002
RFE May 28th 2002
Reply sent to INS for RFE June 14th 2002
Reply received by INS as per Audio message August 30 2002

Approved as per Online message - November 7th 2002

Need to receive the letter by mail. Planning to go INS Charlotte on 21st November for stamping.

Somebody can update my details in the tracker.

Thanks for the help!

My info as follow:
EB3
PD: Dec 1999
RD: Apr 2001
ND: May 2001
FP: Jun 2002
AD: Oct 8 2002

I had called the TSC, they said they won't send second notice. I had to file form I-824 to request another notice, which will take 60 days to process. Can I just go to the INS local office to stamp without notice? They should have the information in the system anyway.

Thanks again!

Sai Babu did you recieve Approval notice

Sai,

Could you please post whether or not you received
your i-485 approval notice. If yes, when did you rceive it?

My case is also approved on 11/13 (see for detail in tracker id : vik99) but not recieved approval until today.

So I would apprciate if you can post your approval receipt date here so that I will have an idea how long it is taking. By the way I am also from NC too.

Thanks

Received on 15th November

Received Approval letters (COurtesy copies) from INS on November 15th. Got orginals from attorny on Nov 19th. GOing for stamping on Nov 27th Wednesday to Charlotte.

Got thro after a long journey of 4.5 years.

I received RFE for lack of Indian address in Demographic Information Sheet. My wife received it for mArriage certifcate. Sent it orginally in condensed format. Resent it in full size