I-485 approvals

easyi40

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

Let me know if this is true. My friend's company had filed for 10 GC's at the same time. They are all with I-485 RD around the second week of August 2001. Yesterday my friend got a call from his Attorney telling him that the INS Officer is looking into all the applications at the same time. It has been assigned to the Immigraiotn Officer. Attorney was able to find this out by making a call to INS Nebraska.

I want to know does INS process all the applications from the same company in one go. If so my company filed for 5 of us on the same date. We all have RD of July 27, 2001. We are all waiting for our approvals . No word from anyone. Our AVM still says processing continued after FP......

Let me know if INS would rule on the applications at the same time.

Thanks

wow man..who's the magical IIO??

hi bud!
well...I must say your attorney has a real nice pal in NSC,to be able to obtain so much of info,and that too from an NSC IIO!!!
phew!!! Going my what I read in these forums,the IIOs have either no knowledge,or are instructed not to give much info,unless it's something specific - like address change ,etc.

AS for if NSC approves in bunches based on employer..wow..if we had that kind of insight..what a wonderful this EB immigration labyrinth would be.

Unfortunately,in my workplace,we have applications in diff service centers - for various reasons,so I can't help you out with ur question..if u do get some info,please do share it with us...
To me,NSC is a big black Hole....an abyss..
thanks man..keep us posted

cheers
JAck