I-485 approval

gpying

My husband and I filed I-485 together based on his employment (he is the primary filer). I received my approval recently but my hubby received notice for a new fingerprint.

I'm confused cause I think the primary filer should get approved first. Is our situation normal? Will he get any problem getting his approval?

Thank you.

gpying said:
My husband and I filed I-485 together based on his employment (he is the primary filer). I received my approval recently but my hubby received notice for a new fingerprint.

I'm confused cause I think the primary filer should get approved first. Is our situation normal? Will he get any problem getting his approval?

Thank you.
Primary and dependent are seperate applications and can be approved at different times.

Can you provide the details of your case - like when you filed.. when FP notice recd, when it got done, etc.

gpying said:

Thank you.