I-485 approval waiters

No Title

Yes. ND 03/14/2001.

FP done on 10/02/2001 but did it again on Nov 3rd because previous one was not clear.

The case will not be assigned to a officer unless they get the FP information.

To User: Newton Who said he had to do his FP again

Newton old boy,

In the message
Newton 11/6/01 1:39pm

You said you had to do you FP again because
it was not clear.

Can you enlighten us to how you found this out?
Did the INS send you an FP do again letter, if
so how did it differ from the original FP notice
letter.

Thanks

Bongo

No Title

WAC-01-141-xxxxx ND: 03/27/01
FP done: 10/09/01 (scheduled for 10/23/01)
Wife did FP on: 10/23/01 (scheduled for 11/09/01)

Waiting for the approval.

-Mitr

No Title

Hi Bongo,

In fact that was my third.

Let me tell the story.

My Finger Prints where scheduled for Sep 26th in Chicago. I have given my FP on the scheduled date only. The A# on my FP notice was incorrect and I told them it was a typo error and given the correct A# (my SSN was okay).

But I think the person who took my FP might be lazy to enter my A# because I think they can send our information with the help of the bar code present on the FP notice.

I called FBI they are able to see my FP information by my SSN and the A# was incorrect. So went back to the INS FP office saying that they have sent incorrect A#.

They have taken my Finger Prints again on Oct 2nd 2001. But this time it looks like the FP is not clear and they have sent a letter to me to retake my FP on Nov 3rd 2001 (you know what my First Finger Prints where clear and was ok that was told by the officer at INS FP office).

I took my third FP on Nov 3rd hope this will be okay. I called FBI today but they said they did not got my FP of Nov 3rd but they are able look my Oct 2nd FP.

I will call after 2 days again. I am stuck at the FP

WAC-01-129-xxxx, no approval yet

RD: 02/14, ND: 03/13, FP scheduled for 09/19, done on 08/24

WAC-01-124-XXX no approval yet

Still waiting.
ND - 03/08/01
FP done (08/15/01 at SFO) as per schedule
No response yet , after FP

Who send the FP retake letter - INS, FBI or local INS support Center?

Newton,

Who sent you the FP retake letter? Was it the INS itself or FBI or the local INS center that took your finger-prints?

Did the letter look similar to your original FP notice? I mean, was it on paper that looked like a visa approval notice? OR was it just an ordinary typed letter.

Thanks
I S

approved

As posted on another message, my I-485 was approved yesterday... Good luck to you all.