I-485 approval notice

7-10 days

Congrats
Recent trend shows it will take 7 to 10 days.
If you don't get it after 14 days , immediately take action and call them and ask your lawyer also to get it.
Get 2 infopass of 7-10 days interval. use one of them following receipt of notice then get other cancelled.
Good Luck :)
Could you please post your PD, EB, I485 RD/ND..etc.

Congratulations.
Lakshya, I tried schedulling the infopass appointment without th notice and it won't let me. How can i do it otherwise?

I got courtsey copy of Approval on 4th Day. While scheduling Infopass appointment it asked for Name, DOB etc. and nothing specific info from approval notice. Not sure why you can't schedule appointment without approval notice.

Thanks. we are 3 in our family that need to go through that, and managed to schedule one of us, but the system is telling i cannot schedule more at this time. why is it so hard to do? it keeps rejecting...

Yes, you can take Infopass appointment without the approval notice. I have done that for chicago office.

It nowhare askes for any evidence of approval.

Thanks
In-Delema

gvaknin said:
Congratulations.
Lakshya, I tried schedulling the infopass appointment without th notice and it won't let me. How can i do it otherwise?

Congrats Chowdary! Could you post your details please.

In-Delema, could you let me know what documents you filed for the BC RFE. I am waiting for 485 query to reach me ...

Re: Infopass for family

gvaknin said:
Thanks. we are 3 in our family that need to go through that, and managed to schedule one of us, but the system is telling i cannot schedule more at this time. why is it so hard to do? it keeps rejecting...

You can have one infopass appointment for a given person from one computer. I guess that the IP address is logged and it does not allow you any more appointments for say, your family members.
But there is a way out:
Log in from a different computer and try to get appointment for the same day. From my experience, one infopass is sufficient for your family and you. But again, it depends on which place you want to get your passport stamped. For instance, inDetroit one infopass is usually sufficient for a family of the primary applicant, provided other members of the family are derivative adjustments.
Thanks

bijoy_saraf, thanks. I figured as such, and used my laptop and desktop to finalize my son's and wife's appointment. I scheduled 3 because I think it's better to be safe than sorry :rolleyes: we are set for the 28th and are waiting for the letters.

Thanks for your help,

You can have two appointments from the same computer !! How??

Trick 1: Delete the cookee after taking one appointment
Trick 2: Install Firefox browser. Take one app using Internet Exp and one using Firefox.

Thanks
In-delema

bijoy_saraf said:
You can have one infopass appointment for a given person from one computer. I guess that the IP address is logged and it does not allow you any more appointments for say, your family members.
But there is a way out:
Log in from a different computer and try to get appointment for the same day. From my experience, one infopass is sufficient for your family and you. But again, it depends on which place you want to get your passport stamped. For instance, inDetroit one infopass is usually sufficient for a family of the primary applicant, provided other members of the family are derivative adjustments.
Thanks

Affidevits from my Mom, Dad and uncle and School leaving certificates.

wilaborgc said:
Congrats Chowdary! Could you post your details please.

In-Delema, could you let me know what documents you filed for the BC RFE. I am waiting for 485 query to reach me ...

In-Delema,
Did you submit proof of BIRTH DATE NOT REGISTERED letter from Government body while replying RFE?

I am preparing my self for RFE (Hope there will not any :)).
I have got affidavits but yet to getthese letters.

No, actually I had submitted a birthcertificate which was later made when I was filing for my 485. But because the BC was later made and on this BC the date of B registeration was later ( actually last year) , USCIS issued a RFE
for affidevits. I did not submitt any BIRTH DATE NOT REGISTERED certificate. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Delema is over

Lakshya said:
In-Delema,
Did you submit proof of BIRTH DATE NOT REGISTERED letter from Government body while replying RFE?

I am preparing my self for RFE (Hope there will not any :)).
I have got affidavits but yet to getthese letters.