I-485 approval for 2004 filers!!!

kiran_or

Registered Users (C)
Hi Please write!
anybody

who filed EB1-OR or NIW cocurrently in OCT/NOV 2004 at NSC and got it approved recently!!! & Who also got i-485 approved !!

will it be too optimistic to hope I-485 in months time after I-140 approval in such cases at NSC.

The reason why am I asking this is that our lab has two such cases and they want to make quick trip to europe (from july 16-23) for work related issue.They got I-140 approved this week and are scared that I-485 will come while they are travelling!!! any suggestions?/?

kiran_or said:
Hi Please write!
anybody

who filed EB1-OR or NIW cocurrently in OCT/NOV 2004 at NSC and got it approved recently!!! & Who also got i-485 approved !!

will it be too optimistic to hope I-485 in months time after I-140 approval in such cases at NSC.

The reason why am I asking this is that our lab has two such cases and they want to make quick trip to europe (from july 16-23) for work related issue.They got I-140 approved this week and are scared that I-485 will come while they are travelling!!! any suggestions?/?

could be days, could be months. no one knows for sure. as per traveling abroad without a valid AP is risky. I would not take the chance.

kiran_or said:
Hi Please write!
anybody

Why can't you travel on AP ?
If you travel on AP, there is nothing to be "scared" of.