I-485 application transfer

hesham

Registered Users (C)
I just got a new request for FP from the California center. But I moved to NY in July, where I will be working for one year. I went to the NY ASC, and they took my fingerprints without a problem.
Now, my lawyer says he has to send my new address to the INS. Does this mean an automatic transfer of my case to the NY office, and if yes, does it mean I will have to wait on line one more time in NY. Which means a few more months at least...

Thank you for your input.

Are you sure your finger prints were taken without a problem.

Please provide an input....

Originally posted by hesham
I just got a new request for FP from the California center. But I moved to NY in July, where I will be working for one year. I went to the NY ASC, and they took my fingerprints without a problem.
Now, my lawyer says he has to send my new address to the INS. Does this mean an automatic transfer of my case to the NY office, and if yes, does it mean I will have to wait on line one more time in NY. Which means a few more months at least...

Thank you for your input.

Well, I told them I am out of state, and my appointment is at a California ASC. The lady called her supervisor who signed at the back of the paper. She said this is all they need to do.
As for where the FPs will go, she said they all go to a central database anyway, for the FBI to do the checks.

Any input about a change of address at this stage, Please.

input accepted...

output..

dont worry..if they have taken your finger prints...and issue you RFE...just fill out ar11 form ..call NSC...and you are set..

end of output.....