I-485 and Payroll issue

BeenHad

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

1) Does the initial I485 application package warrant that the applicant be on the CURRENT payroll of the company? And do the pay-stubs have to be submitted along with the applications?

2) If not on payroll and the application is submitted, is there going to be trouble in the latter stages of the I-485?

From reading some the mails here (where the applicant has never worked for the sponsoring co. etc), I would think the above questions are superflous, but I just want to confirm.

Thanks and regards,
--BH

1) Does the initial I485 application package warrant that the applicant be on the CURRENT payroll of the company? And do the pay-stubs have to be submitted along with the applications?

Ans : No, GC is based on future job. No pay-stubs need to be submitted along wih app.

2) If not on payroll and the application is submitted, is there going to be trouble in the latter stages of the I-485?

Ans: Nope.

P.S.: I'm not a lawyer nor do I have any legal competence. The information above is based on content read on this and other websites as well as personal experiences. Consult a lawyer if you want to plan a course of action for your case.