I-1485 issues.

mitgan

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have submiited the I-485 file on 3rd july and cash has been cleard but didn't received the receipts.

My Question is :

My company is acquired after getting I-140.

I didn't submmited the I-140 amendment at that time so is anyone let me know, do I have to file for I-140 amendmend now and send it to INS Or it is not required to submit now.

Any input will be appriciated.

Thanks,
Nitin

485 Issue

congrat!
you mean your application was received on July 3 is that right? at which center NSC or TSC?

Yes, It received on 3rd july on NSC. My cheque has been cleared but didn't get receipt yet.

appication recd on july 3

do you know who recieved the application at NSC?My application was received by f heuiffner

My application also recevied by F HEINAUER on July 03, 2007. Anyway you will also get the good new very soon..... I am waiting for receipt#.

Good Luck...

I tried with 16 digit number but didn't work, getting message that "This number is not exit".
Do you know the way to see case number. Thanks.

I got the receipt number from back of my cheque.

Actually my file sent to NSC but i see the TSC on my case now "This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location.", I don't why but it changes the location automatically.

Good Luck...

Nitin

I-485 Eligibility

Hi :) ,

I need help in deciding if I can file I485 for my wife.

I just got my US Citizenship this week. I have already filed I-130 for my wife in August 2004 which is still pending in CSC. My wife is in US right now but her I94 expired back in January 2004.

Could I apply for AOS (I-485) for her now? Would it be an issue since she overstayed here? What forms should I be filling along? I-131? Any idea how long will it take?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Nitin, its so complicated....hope you get EAD and GC soon..I amstill waiting for my checks to get encashed...