I-140 with same Employer

onebite2

Registered Users (C)
Posted earlier but didn't get any response.
As the subject suggests Second I-140 EB2 with same Employer and what are the chances of getting I-140 approval.
I did see this question before but not complete answers.

My current Situation, I am holding an EAD never used though because i have my H1 B with the Current employer.
Wife working on EAD.
Priority Date: March 2003, EB3.
Degree: Bachelor's (4yrs)
Experience over 12+ yrs and 10+ yrs in current job.

Current employer willing to apply Green Card again in EB2 and also ready to provide any documents if necessary.
Obviously, attorney/Employer will make sure the Job Adv. has EB2 eligibility.
I have gained in experience, position and salary wise and actually do my job different than mentioned in EB2.
I have been in the same company since 2001 applied Green Card in 2003.
Although i have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000).
Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.

Reminder: Since i have been with this employer for 10 yrs. technology wise got kinda laid back
so i'm little skeptical make a move that's one of the reasons i want to stick to same employer and hope EB2 works out.

Cut to the chase, I like my current employer and want to stay ON but
1. I would like know if there is case here, Do you think I should be okay or I'm going to be in trouble??
2. Better to quit the current employer and then apply EB2 with different employer whoever would sponsor??
3. Although i have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000). Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.
4. Let me know if you see any Pros n cons.

I need your advice on what's the best route even though i have to make some tough decisions.

Thanks,
Cindy.