I 140 Waiting more than 9 month help

tmpandi

Registered Users (C)
I filed I140 and I485 concurrently in July 26th and my LUD for I140 changed it in 08-12 as many of your I140’s LUD did change in this date. So It’s been 9 month since I filed, I started an inquiry with USCIS ( LUD changed it 04/5, 04/6 ) and received letter stating that I’m just beneficiary and they can not provide any information regarding my I140 and Company/Lawyer who filed my petition can start an inquiry and get the status.

Is anybody in this forum who is filed in the same date range waiting for I140 approval or Just me alone waiting for the approval?

Is there any other method of expediting my I140 other than Premium processing as company not willing to spend $1000 extra?
You advice/suggestion may help.

My I140 from Nebraska.

I filed I140 and I485 concurrently in July 26th and my LUD for I140 changed it in 08-12 as many of your I140’s LUD did change in this date. So It’s been 9 month since I filed, I started an inquiry with USCIS ( LUD changed it 04/5, 04/6 ) and received letter stating that I’m just beneficiary and they can not provide any information regarding my I140 and Company/Lawyer who filed my petition can start an inquiry and get the status.

Is anybody in this forum who is filed in the same date range waiting for I140 approval or Just me alone waiting for the approval?

Is there any other method of expediting my I140 other than Premium processing as company not willing to spend $1000 extra?

My I140 from Nebraska.
There is no other way except asking your attorney/employer to file an inquiry with uscis. My attorney filed an inquiry more than 60 days ago and we didn't recieve any response yet.

If your company not willing to file in PP, you may pay for PP and ask your employer/attorney file.

Thanks

My I140 from Nebraska.
if it makes you feel any better - my I140 was filed 5th May ,2006 ....no update at all since then

wow!!!

Hi guys,

I feel your worry, I couldn't put myself through so much stress that I opted for PP and had a response in 8 days still those were 8 very long days.

Maybe the wait is almost over and both cases will be approved at the same time. If I were you, I would upgrade to Premium Processing since it doesn't seems like there is much that can be done for I-140.

Good luck,

See my details in signature. I don't know if USCIS is honoring its 6 months processing but by looking into your and my cases, it seems like its not.

As on March 30th, my background checks are still pending. If I upgrade to PP, will I get my 140 approval faster? Can it actually speed up the 485 processing times?

Any inputs from you guys, who have gone through the same process, will be appreciated.

I-140 Filed on Sep 20 2006

Guys,

What's happening with USCIS, they dont even update the processing times. It's been 7 months no updates till now, so frustating.

I-140 Filed on Sep 20 2006

Guys,

What's happening with USCIS, they dont even update the processing times. It's been 7 months no updates till now, so frustrating.

See my details in signature. I don't know if USCIS is honoring its 6 months processing but by looking into your and my cases, it seems like its not.

As on March 30th, my background checks are still pending. If I upgrade to PP, will I get my 140 approval faster? Can it actually speed up the 485 processing times?

Any inputs from you guys, who have gone through the same process, will be appreciated.

Premium Processing purpose is definitely to expediate cases otherwise why would be it reason to exist? Having said that your I-485 is not going to be processing until your I-140 is approved. Do the math yourself. Check out trackers and see how many cases are approved from Premium Processing My signature is below. PP approved in 15 days or get your money back that's the USCIS policy.

PD: Current All Forms sent to Nebraska and transfered to Texas within a couple of days.
PERM EB2 Filed 10/05/06 AD: 11/15/06
I-140 RD: 02/20/07;Premium Processing; AD:02/28/07
I-131 RD: 03/16/07 LUD: 03/19/07; 03/29/07; 03/31/07; AD: 04/05/07
I-485
RD: 03/16/07 LUD: 04/06/07 04/07/07
FP ND: 03/26/07 Done: 04/06/07