I-140 VSC processing Date -updated 01/07/2004

souman_gc

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
VSC has updated the processing date yesterday.

Processing date of I-140 with EB3 Skilled and Unskilled worker jumped to January 15, 2003. Should we be happy about this news? :rolleyes: It may change any time back and forth, who knows? USCIS has done this kind of change several times. So, I dont trust the processing dates.

Processing date of I-140 with EB2 is now June 26, 2002. None knows exactly on which order USCIS process I-140. I have seen in forum,there are so many EB2 approvals with ND Jan, 2003 as well. So dont worry EB2 applicants who applied later than Jun, 2002..!!

Good luck to all:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Processing Dates indicates Dates of the cases they have touched. Not approved. No wander Even they might have lost some cases also!!!! (May -june 2002)

This is definitely good news !!
Ofcourse days USCIS dates tend to move in both directions.
The godd part is they move forward more often than backward. (that is when they do move which again is rare)

Rasmeek

is it really a good news,ok then tell me this my AP was filed on sep 26 2003,still not approved or even touched by my brothers out there in VSC,according to them they are processing case on and after october 10th 2003,so then why my case is not touched yet?

Called BCIS

Yesterday I called the BCIS Toll-free number and spoke to an Agent. She told that they are processing May 28 2002 EB2 Cases. I asked her to transfer the call to her supervisor - IIO . The IIO (?) told that he can't answer my questions since i am not the petitioner or attorney. My attorney sent a letter to VSC, 2 months ago as per the advice of IIO. We didn't get any response. I have called BCIS several times and they sent several queries to VSC, but we never got any reply. Don't rely too much on their processing date reports..... You will get disappointed.

140 PD: June 11 2002; ND: June 12 2002 AD:??????
485 PD: Sep 19 2002; ND: Sep 26 2002
Staying with the employer for over 6 years, working on behalf of him at a Client site.

PS: Working on 2nd EAD. Expecting 2nd Finger print notice.:(

Isn't June 26 the processing date for NIW's and Jan15 2003 for EB2? Or am I dreaming?

Immune,
You are right, 1/15/2003 is for both EB2 & EB3. I was just about to say that but saw your posting. Yesterday "Givemecard" made a post his I140 EB2 for ND:1/14/2003 got approved. Let's hope USCIS right this time.

Still it is sad to see lot of people's I-140 cases are pending prior to 1/15/2003

No.

Advanced degree or exceptional ability - EB2 6-26-02
Skilled worker of professional - EB3 1-15-03

Extrardinary ability is different from exceptional, if you guys are confused on that !.

I am Jan 03 EB2 - Approved. Nevertheless there are folks (may be very few) still leftout from June 02.

Good Luck!
-Sanga.

Originally posted by Immune
Isn't June 26 the processing date for NIW's and Jan15 2003 for EB2? Or am I dreaming?

"Extrardinary ability is different from exceptional, if you guys are confused on that !. "

Then what about the unskilled worker category? Is that EB4 (if something like that exists!!) Also if you are right what happened to NIW category. Have they excluded us completely from processing?

Mr. Immune:::

Here you go.. Mr.Sanga is correct::

Employment-Based Immigration :

EB1 or Priority Workers : Extraordinary Ability

EB1 or Priority Workers : Outstanding Professor or Researcher

EB1 or Priority Workers : Multinational Executive or Manager

Employment Based Second Preference (EB2)
For "members of the professions holding advanced degrees," and "aliens of exceptional ability."

Employment Based Third Preference (EB3)
For individuals who are "skilled workers, professionals, and other workers."

Employment Based Fourth Preference (EB4)
For "special immigrants" - including religious ministers, certain long-time employees of the U.S. government etc.

Employment-Based Fifth Preference (EB5)
For those who invest one million dollars in a new enterprise.

Source is from ::::
===============

http://www.murthy.com/gc.html

Note::
=====
By the way NIW is coming Under EB1

http://www.murthy.com/niw.html

if you still have question/concern

please view this pdf at Part-2 on page 5

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/i-140.pdf

Mr dashDurai,
I have been following this format (see below) and that is why I think my assumption holds true.

Vermont Service Center Processing Time Report
10/15/2003

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E11 (Extraordinary Ability) 6/7/2002
I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E12(Outstanding professor or researcher) 6/10/2002
I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E13 (Multinational executive or manager) 6/30/2003
I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E21 (National Interest Waivers: Advanced degree or exceptional ability 5/28/2002
-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Unskilled Worker, Skilled Worker or Professional 10/10/2002

crap

my AP and EAD rd are July 31 2003 .. no news yet.. i dunno how can they say they r processing cases of October when so many cases are pending... they dont make any sense:( 6 months dunno how long they will make us wait

propat

when i call them they just say your case is under review.!!!
been like that since forever now!! :(

NIW is coming under EB-1?

Dear Mr. dashDurai

You mentioned NIW is coming under EB-1? Can you give more details?
Is VSC procession time for NIW as same as other EB2?

Thanks

Sundog

He got confused. Article says that criteria for NIW are as strict as for EB1. But it's classification is EB2.

With such delays in processing and random review of applications, all these classifications are meaningless. What in a hell does first preference mean if you have to wait three or more years to see a plastic card.

Here is a typical timeline for Extraordinary Ability:

J-1 waiver:
ND: September 2001
AD: January 2002

I-140 EB1A:
ND: April 2002
RFE: August 2003
AD: November 2003

I-485:
ND: August 2002
AD: God knows when

I was lucky to receive RFE for I-140 (I think that application for my wife's EAD triggered it). And many of April 2002 I-140 EB1 filers are still waiting without any review.