I-140 Still in Pending Status 02/27/07

kartakash

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
:confused:
My attorney filed my I-140 on 02/10/07 and have a receipt date from usics as application recevied on 02/27/07. I have a soft LUD on 08/12/07. Since then there is no activity on my case and still the status is "PENDING". I am calling my lawyer and he has no answers for me stating many cases filed from Dec 06 to March 07 are of this type and has no information. Has/Is anybody facing similar issues. I am very upset on this issue since untaken opportunities are going wasted wit career going stagnant. Please let me know by emailing me if you have any information for people who are facing similar issues. :(

In the mean time myself and my wife have recevied EAD and AP after filing the I-485. :)

I-140 Pd 2/21/2007

I am in the same boat.
My employer put "Service Request" in 12/2007. He has received a letter in 1/2008 stating that there is a delay and no LUD.
Please email me when you get any update on your case.
Thank you~

same scenario

My I-140 RD is 02/27/07 and still waiting for approval. I'll let you know if there is any change.

My 140 is 12/27/06 - I see this on the website

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

Does anyone know what this means.

I-140 Still pending applied on Feb 27th 2007 in TSC

:confused:All,

I had applied my I-140 @ texas service center on Feb 27th 2007 and is still in pending status. I received my I 485 EAD/AP. But my I-140 is still pending. Even my lawyer has no info why it is getting delayed. Do any gurus on this site can provide me some info and is someone on the same grounds as me. I did place a request through local senators and Ombudsman service. No luck and one of the letters from senators stated FBI check delays. Its more than 1 yr and 1 month. I am apprehensive and causing lot of inconvienence. I need some help please.

Kartakash

My receipt date for I-140 is 02/27/2007 in Nebraska, now it is moved to Texas. And my case still pending. We i took info pass and went to local office, they gave the same information what is on the website. Please need help.

My application is still pending as of this hour. Its almost 1.5 yrs for next week. I called my lawyer and says he will place one more SR and wait. I contacted all the local senators and everyone have different answers. I am totally confused and have given up on this. Sick and tired of waiting on this. Anyone on similar situation please let me know. thanks

Hi All,
My I 140 date is July 23, 2007. TSC current prosessing Date is July 23, 2007. LUD: 08/12/2007. Online status shows Case Recieved and Pending. Can any one suggest still how much time it takes or what I need to do ?
Thank you all in advance.

Well that's the average processing date. Processing is case specific - you may hear about your case vary soon (< 2 weeks). Otherwise ask your employer to call the service center.

Thanks for the Reply manwithnoname

Well that's the average processing date. Processing is case specific - you may hear about your case vary soon (< 2 weeks). Otherwise ask your employer to call the service center.

-- Thank you for replying. I used a substitute labor last year. I got EAD and AP for both me and for my wife. Is there any one in similar situation who got I 140 approval? :confused: