i-140 since April 30,04

Do you mean I-140's with a RD after 04/30/04 ?
Quite a few approvals were in 05/04(for RDs before 04/30 though), as seen in immigrationwatch.com
Anyone has any idea where I can find the number of approvals for
I-140 in May and June.
Does anyone have the latest scanned file?

immigrationwatch.com updates

How often does immigrationwatch.com update their list? No new update for the past 15 days or so means no new approvals or they just haven't run their scan yet? Anyone....?

amrcn_attd said:
Do you mean I-140's with a RD after 04/30/04 ?
Quite a few approvals were in 05/04(for RDs before 04/30 though), as seen in immigrationwatch.com
Anyone has any idea where I can find the number of approvals for
I-140 in May and June.
Does anyone have the latest scanned file?

What I ment was, the number of I-140 approval since April 30 has dropped considerably IN NSC compared to other service center.

My ND I-140 is Sep 23,03. Still waiting for 140 approval.

Please help - urgent !

Guys ,

I know , i should not ask this quesion here but still wanted to know . please advise and help .

I need your advice in a deporting case.
A friend of mine who has got 10 years visitor visa stamped came on visitor visa to USA in April this year . He was accused unnecessarily and deported for 5yrs and was sent back to INDIA immediately from the port of entry. He visited USA few times before. He was manhandled by the immigration officers and they unnecessarily accused as a fradulent person. He is 50 year old person and an innocent man who came to USA to visit his son who is working here.

Now you know the case . Is there any way where we can prove his innocence aND remove bad accusition and mark on him and get him here with removal of his deported period for 5 yrs.

Please advise .

Your help will be appreciated.

Guys,
Are there any I140 approvals from Nebraska ? since APRIL 04 we are not seeing any approval on the website for I140? Any problems at Nebraska service center?

spb999

spb999 said:
Guys,
Are there any I140 approvals from Nebraska ? since APRIL 04 we are not seeing any approval on the website for I140? Any problems at Nebraska service center?

spb999

Same here !! I am worried too.. :(