I-140 Rfe

yvesliu

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer sent out the response for my I-140 RFE back in May 6, so far, the online message is still saying they sent out the RFE. Is this normal? Should I ask my lawyer to check to see if NCIS got the response? My Lawyer did not tell me what the RFE is about and of course I do not have the officer's signature.

I am kind of in the same boat, I have try to figure out a pattern for RFE response, but the rule of NSC is "No rule", purely luck.

yvesliu said:
My lawyer sent out the response for my I-140 RFE back in May 6, so far, the online message is still saying they sent out the RFE. Is this normal? Should I ask my lawyer to check to see if NCIS got the response? My Lawyer did not tell me what the RFE is about and of course I do not have the officer's signature.

Yuren, nice to see you again here. We are still on the same boat, waiting!!! :confused: Wish both of us good luck in very near future.

To yvesliu,

USCIS received my response for RFE on 4/18/05 by checking DHL record.
My I-140 online status and LUD didn't change until I sent an inquiry letter on 5/16. I-140 LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25.

graduation2003 said:
USCIS received my response for RFE on 4/18/05 by checking DHL record.
My I-140 online status and LUD didn't change until I sent an inquiry letter on 5/16. I-140 LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25.

Looks like you only waited a month before you sent out the inquiry letter. I thought there is a 60 day limit. Should I ask my lawyer to send an inquiry letter around June 6th? Or I should do it myself.

My I140 LUD changed 4 days consecutivley. Recieved RFE on 5/16 and LUD changes until 5/19.

No futher response or change in status message.

Lets hope we all get approved very soon.

Thanks

mmukkamala said:
My I140 LUD changed 4 days consecutivley. Recieved RFE on 5/16 and LUD changes until 5/19.

No futher response or change in status message.

Lets hope we all get approved very soon.

Thanks

mmukkamala, did you get you fingerprints taken already and when? what your category and which SC?

Yes..My finger prints already done in December and another one recently. I am in EB3 category affected by retrogression. I filed in NSC.