I-140 Rfe

sbba

Registered Users (C)
NSC has issued an RFE on my I-140,here are the details

1. W-2s for the beneficiary appear to show that he was paid at a much lower salary than that shown on the ATA750 for the year 2004.Please explain.
-- My W2's and ATA750 is having around 20k difference,what's the best way i can convince them ?

2.Submit evidence of the salary paid to the beneficiary for the years 2003,2004,2005.
-- Means payslips and w2's thats ok,but 2003 and 2004 payslips are also showing lesser than my ATA750 mentioned wage,for 2005 its on par.
--- Will it going to be a serious problem ?

3.Submit the additional evidence to establish that you had the financial ability to pay the offered wage as of July8,2003 and continue to have such ability.Such evidence may include auditedprofit/loss statements,bank account records,and/or personnel records.
-- My employer is gonna take care of it,but i came to know that our company's profit is around 115k or 150k will be ok ?

4.Submit the corporate income tax returns for the years 2003 and 2004.
-- My employer is gonna take care of it.

Hi, sbba,

Please post your officer code, which is the last line on the RFE, which is below the siganature.

Check with UnitedNations on this forum he is an expert in this. Refer "How to overcome ability to pay issues" in the Vermont I140 section.

sbba said:
NSC has issued an RFE on my I-140,here are the details

1. W-2s for the beneficiary appear to show that he was paid at a much lower salary than that shown on the ATA750 for the year 2004.Please explain.
-- My W2's and ATA750 is having around 20k difference,what's the best way i can convince them ?

2.Submit evidence of the salary paid to the beneficiary for the years 2003,2004,2005.
-- Means payslips and w2's thats ok,but 2003 and 2004 payslips are also showing lesser than my ATA750 mentioned wage,for 2005 its on par.
--- Will it going to be a serious problem ?

3.Submit the additional evidence to establish that you had the financial ability to pay the offered wage as of July8,2003 and continue to have such ability.Such evidence may include auditedprofit/loss statements,bank account records,and/or personnel records.
-- My employer is gonna take care of it,but i came to know that our company's profit is around 115k or 150k will be ok ?

4.Submit the corporate income tax returns for the years 2003 and 2004.
-- My employer is gonna take care of it.

sbba
United Nations helped lot of guys with similar RFE'smay be you should talk to him