I-140 RFE Replied

xyzzyxxyzyzx

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 RFE was on Education evaluation and previous exp certificates. I've send the documents to INS on 01/15/2004. How long will it take for this kind of case. Is anybody in the same boat? Please help.

The BCIS online message for my RFE
-----------------------------------------------
On December 3, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

Original RD of I-765/140/485 is September 2003.

Originally posted by xyzzyxxyzyzx
The BCIS online message for my RFE
On December 3, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

Original RD of I-765/140/485 is September 2003.

whats ur date in september 2003

God,
I do not beleive this, mine date is also sep 26 2003,could you plz tell me what query exactly was this?

I would really appriciate it if you can discuss this little further.

-manoj

Whats going on?

Hey guys,

does anybody know what exactly going on. mine ND is Aug 22 but still have not received any updates and you are getting RPEs on Sep ND.

Thanks

My RFE was on my previous experience (I've changed my H1 before. I didn't submit my previous exp letter when filing.) and Education evaluation (I never did the evaluation before).
Today's message at BCIS website
-------------------------------------------------
On January 21, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-------------------------------------------------

thanks a lot man,

Mine ND is also Sep 26 2003 but I know that They would not touch my case for another 10 months or so,god knows what they eat.

Goo dluck to you, u will get it done next 2 months or so,

Did you apply for AP and EAD also? did you get ur AP?

I got my EAD but not AP.

thx Man

-Manoj

I have not get my EAD or AP. Last time (on Jan 8th) when I tried for my interim EAD in Newark, They said, my case is onHold. I hope I will my EAD soon. I need it badly.

Second RFE in 140

I havent submitted all my experience letters during the 140 filing. I dont have one of the letters.

Now I have got an RFE for educational Eval. My company is working on response to the the RFE on educational Eval

Is it possible to get a second RFE again for the experience letters?
or Will it result in denial of 140?

Gurus, pls advise

hi njguy007

What is your ND and when you got RFE..... when you answered......

I did not see any one getting second RFE till now.....

I got it!

This case has been approved. On February 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.