I-140 RFE Received July 19

hi..rfe details

so what is the RFE stating, if you have Comp Enng degree. do you have enough 5 yrs progressive exp and is your degree 4 yrs or (less)..

good luck to you...

hi..

what is EB2 ? now, have they asked you to change your category from EB2 to EB3 or you do not fit into EB2 category...ellaborate please...coz lot of people are also in same boat few have resolved already this kind of problem..they will give you some hint.... what are you/lawyer planning to reply now...

Mine is EB3 case.
I have finished 4 yrs engg. degree in India.
I have more than 6 yrs of exp. I have already finished my H1B. Currently I am on EAD.

RFE Details:
Mostly they are looking if I have finished my high-school level education before entering into engg. program. Now I don't how it is possible to enter engg. program without doing high-school. But any way I will prove it to USCUS by doing education evaluation.

hi

hi, you had mentioned earlier "Filed in EB2", which i think is correct, coz you have 4 yrs degree and 6 yrs exp.it should not be a problem.

But now you have mentioned yours is EB3 case....i am little confused...

anyway best of lucks to, i know this UCIS guys are really crazy, they can ask anything...

Hi

What is this "progressive experience" ? If one has a 4 years degree, is there a limit on the years of experience on the day of LC filing to be eligible for EB3 / EB2 ?

Pls some one clarify this ?