I-140 RFE on Experience - EB3. Please Help!!

indyanguy

Registered Users (C)
We received the RFE letter on my pending I-140.

I am not sure what they are looking for. We had submitted letters of experience prior to Dec 2004 that added up to 1 year. Basically, I worked with 2 companies during that time.

Initially I had sent:
a. 1 letter from Company A (from director)
States my title, skills, dates and 1 line description of duties
b. 2 letters from Company B.
1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills. However it specifies the duties of the position in general
1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates and 1 line description of duties.

Here's the RFE details. The lawyer is not sure what to do. He says we will simply resend the letters. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can anyone please help?

=====
Submit evidence the beneficiary obtained the required one year experience in the job offerred, or in software consulting, software development, or a closely related field before December 25, 2004. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address and the title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary including specific dates of employment or duties.

Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.
====