I-140 RFE from NSC

crazydba

Hi,

I have received a an RFE for I-140 from NSC stating as below

1. Consider formal education only, not practical experience.

2. State if the collegiate training was post secondary education: i.e. did the applicant complete the United States equivalent of high school before entering college?

3. Provide a detailed explanation of the material evaluated, rather than simple conclusive statement.

4. Briefly state the qualifications and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion.

5. Submit copies of the transcripts of the studies completed to achieve the bachelor's degree. State the number of years of studies to complete the degree. Submit a copy of the bachelor's degree.

All studies must be considered when processing this type of petition.

-----------------------------

I have an Bachelor degree 3 yrs and MBA 2 yrs from India, and I have experience over 7 years(in software).

Please give your inputs
Thanks in Advance.

crazydba said:
Hi,

I have received a an RFE for I-140 from NSC stating as below

1. Consider formal education only, not practical experience.

2. State if the collegiate training was post secondary education: i.e. did the applicant complete the United States equivalent of high school before entering college?

3. Provide a detailed explanation of the material evaluated, rather than simple conclusive statement.

4. Briefly state the qualifications and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion.

5. Submit copies of the transcripts of the studies completed to achieve the bachelor's degree. State the number of years of studies to complete the degree. Submit a copy of the bachelor's degree.

All studies must be considered when processing this type of petition.

-----------------------------

I have an Bachelor degree 3 yrs and MBA 2 yrs from India, and I have experience over 7 years(in software).

Please give your inputs
Thanks in Advance.

Provide your LC and experience letter details.