I-140 RFE Education evaluations

antropeter

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Jharkhandi, unitednations, joyd and everyone who did educational evaulation.....

My I-140 RFE requires me to submit credential evaluations, can anyone please help me to find out a reputed agency which does that? IT will be very great!! If someone has got approved after submitting the evaluation from that agency then it will be great!

Please respond urgently so that I can reply as soon as possible. Also let me know how much do they charge for a quick service

Thanks,
Antro

credential evaluations

Hi antropeter

My I-140 was approved after replying the RFE on education evaluation.
I did my education evaluation at TRUSTFORTE.
For more information visit this site
http://www.trustfortecorp.com

Thanks
tiger2025

antropeter said:
Friends,

Jharkhandi, unitednations, joyd and everyone who did educational evaulation.....

My I-140 RFE requires me to submit credential evaluations, can anyone please help me to find out a reputed agency which does that? IT will be very great!! If someone has got approved after submitting the evaluation from that agency then it will be great!

Please respond urgently so that I can reply as soon as possible. Also let me know how much do they charge for a quick service

Thanks,
Antro

thanks

tiger2025 thanks a lot for that information appreciate it!!

nag234, I have 10+2+4 Bachelors in Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication from bombay university!!

Thanks,
Antro

Hi antropeter ,

That just beats me...I also got a rfe for education evaluation...
I have B.E computer science from bombay university ..what more do they need for working in a software firm !!

I soory for you but don't worry about it too much...Once you send that documentation it should take 2 weeks to be cleared (thats what happened to my case)

jits1609, thanks for that posting it surely boosts the confidence!!

unitednations, thanks yaar! you are correct in your understanding, I dont know how did my lawyer filed the case but got the RFE with the following requests:

- Submit evidence to establish that the beneficiary possessed the required Bachelor of Science Degree or foreign eqiuvalent in Computer Science, Engineering, ... as of November 30, 2001, the date of filing.

- Submit the 2001, 2002, and 2003 united states federal income tax return(s) with all schedules and attachments for your business

- Beneficiary's 2003 form w-2 wage and tax statements

I understood the first and last part, for the second one, what are the docs we need to submit, any idea?

Thanks for your help guys..... appreciate it sincerely!!

Antro

Hi United Nation,

I finally got hold of my ETA 750.

14 (i) Bachelor
14(ii)Computer Science, Engineering or math

I have a bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical), how come I have received the RFE for education.

Technically speaking I meet the requirement, as I have bachelors degree in engineering (Since my attorney has used the keyword "or").

Please comment.....

unitednations said:
What did the RFE require; My guess would be that you are using combination of education work experience to get to equivalent of computer science. Is uscis picking on the fact that labor certification did not allow combination. Also, are they picking on "field of study" for degree doesn't match requirements of labor.

These are the two main RFE's received for education.

Common query

Kishore_l said:
Hi United Nation,

I finally got hold of my ETA 750.

14 (i) Bachelor
14(ii)Computer Science, Engineering or math

I have a bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical), how come I have received the RFE for education.

Technically speaking I meet the requirement, as I have bachelors degree in engineering (Since my attorney has used the keyword "or").

Please comment.....

I think it is a very common RFE. I have an engineering in Mechanical too and had exactly same wordings in ETA 750. I received the RFE too. It was approved 7 days after replying to the RFE. Don't worry.

GC_Kaavaali

unitednations said:
Two issues that I have seen: 1) Did you use a combination of degrees,diplomas to get to us. bachelors equivalence 2) How is an engineering degree related to the job. Do you know exactly what they requested in the RFE and did you give an education evaluation when you sent in the 140.
1.No I did not use combincation degrees to get bachelors degree equivalent.
2.No I don't know the exact wordings of the RFE yet, it seems its easier to get information from USCIS rather than these attorney's.
3.No. I don't think they have submitted any education evaluation @ the time of filing 140.

GC_Kaavaali said:
I think it is a very common RFE. I have an engineering in Mechanical too and had exactly same wordings in ETA 750. I received the RFE too. It was approved 7 days after replying to the RFE. Don't worry.

GC_Kaavaali
Hi GC_Kaavali, Thanks for your encouraging words. Hope to get through this hurdle.

Question for unitednations

unitednations,

For solving the company's ability to pay issue, is it ok to submit the company's annual report (it is about 40 - 50 pages with all the financial document, company loss or profit info etc).

I got the labor substitution, but that labor was filed before I joined this company so the company cannot show my W2 to prove that they were paying me the stated salary. But we can submit the company's income tax return statement rite? alternatively, is it ok to submit the company's annual report!!

Please provide me with the relevant information, appreciate it in advance,

Thanks a lot,
A

EB2 or EB3?

Kishore,
Is your case EB2 (advanced degree) or EB3 (Professional or Skilled worker)
Thanks,

REF on Education Evaluation

Got REF on Education Evaluation:
Evaluation is necessary to determine the level and major field of education attainment,as described in the supporting documents, in terms of equivalent education in the US.
Consider formal education only, not practical experience.

My Attorney mentioned in LC By mistake in place of "or" mentioned "and"
College Degree Required: M.S
Major Field of Study : Comp.Science and related courses.

Below I have the US Equivalent summary done by World Education Services Inc, NY.
Master's in Mathemetics, Master's in Education, one year of post-secondary study and trainng at computer training Institute.

Is any problem in my Major field of study which is mentioned above
(Compu.Science and related courses) in labour based on my evaluation?

Thanks
MDK1