I-140 rejected for Education Unequivalency - Please help

me72

Registered Users (C)
My sister has a 4 degree from overseas of which 1 yr was an acedemic for-credit intrernship (part of the program). She did an evaluation from World Education Services which certifys that her degree is equivalent to a BS here in the states, however she has been credited only for 96 hrs. Not sure why they didnt award her credit for the 1 yr Intership protion. We are currently in the process of finding that out but its pain communicating with WES. Her I-140 was recently rejected by USCIS with the reason that BS degrees here in the US are atleast 120 credit hrs and she only has 96 hrs. Eventhough the WES evaluation clearly states that the Degree is equivalent to a BS sgree here in the US. She has been working here on H1B for the past 3 yrs and has about 5 yrs of experience from Overseas.

Has anyone been in similar situation and successfully appealed or litigated a similar case? (where the I-140 was rejected for education unequivalency)

If you have been in similar situation or familiar with any such case ?
can you please share yours expereice ? any Advice?

Thanks for your help.

Is this from Nebraska? You are not alone. We all have in the same boat. Just praying. That's all we can do.