kp7865 said:
I-140 & I-485 concurrently filed in April 04
RFE on Both in Oct 04
Answered by attorney in 25th Dec04
Status updated
Till date I have not received any status information
Can any body suggest me, how log it is taking for this kind of RFE issues

Generally within 60 days.
"If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283" from gov tracking web site
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont
------------
- Kohi

No reponse even after doing the Status Check

Hi,
EB3-Vermont
Labour Aug 2000
I140 and I485 filed on 08/15/2004.
RFE on I140
RFE replied Dec 11/2004,updated on the website
EAD some time in oct/2004
FP on 23rd March and updated and case resumed statement on 03/31

Now I40 should have been approved by now and my Attorny also sent a status check request by calling USCIS but still they didnt replied back to the status check request on 03/03/2005 .30 days have already passed.
What should i do now...
any body else in the same boat..please replyyyyy!

no update yet

My case is similar. My attorney raised the inquiry. But no reply yet.
Did you raised the inquiry or asked USCIS?

My I 140 RFE was replied in April 2002. Since then status remain same that they have received the RFE and they will get back to us.

I 140 and I 485: November 26 Th 2003.

Pl keep me posted. Thanks

I'm in the same boat

I applied 140/485 concurrently in 2003 SEP but till now I did not get any response on my status.

We tried to inquire 5 times but till now no response and update to the status.
Every time they say the system shows pending.. You will have update in 30 days. If not call after 30 days.

This really sucks.

Ofcourse I got EAD, AP. I applied for 3rd time now

Anybody in this situation. Please update..

Can someone please help?

Filed Labor under Perm and got approval in Sept 05. Filed I140 and got RFE back. My employer is a small employer (funded by VCs). It has little less than 30 employee.

Since, it was never profitable, it never filed any federal taxes. Also, there is no documents for 'financial auditing'. I have my W2s and pay stubs proving that i am getting the prevailing wage.

Can someone suggest me what can I use as an alternate to prove the company's ability to pay me?

GoodLuck_Angel said:
Filed Labor under Perm and got approval in Sept 05. Filed I140 and got RFE back. My employer is a small employer (funded by VCs). It has little less than 30 employee.

Since, it was never profitable, it never filed any federal taxes. Also, there is no documents for 'financial auditing'. I have my W2s and pay stubs proving that i am getting the prevailing wage.

Can someone suggest me what can I use as an alternate to prove the company's ability to pay me?

Your company's bank statement from the year you submitted your labor certificate may help.

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Friends:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 6th 2005 and was waiting on this and got a email which says additional information required (RFE) and its the big hurdel because it is Ability to pay in 2001 as my labor was filled in 2001.

My company is not doing good and am getting 45 k per year my labor application was for 70 K i don't know whats going to happen.

Was any body in the same situation before, and if yes what do you think will happen.

My lawyer id good but he is on vacation and will return after couple of weeks.

Please give me some input on this i am on H1 B visa and my visa will expire on Sep 2006 final i will have to go for a extension and was waiting if can get this approved so can get 3 years extension instead of 1 year.

Please give your opinion as it matters a lot to me.

Best Regards

Saburi

this is a thread - how to overcome A2P issues?

Saburi

There is a thread specifically on HOW to OVERCOME ABILITY TO PAY (A2P) issues.
Unitednations is considered as one of the gurus regarding RFE and A2P.

Regards
GCStrat :)