I-140 REF: advice please..

I140@NSC

Registered Users (C)
USCIS requesting the experience letters before my Labor PD and they mentioned that evidence should be submit from current employer or former employers.
I have 16 months of experience with current employer before they applied for my labor.
Is there any problem if I submit experience letter for 16 months before labor filed from current employer?

Thanks in advance.

I140@NSC said:
USCIS requesting the experience letters before my Labor PD and they mentioned that evidence should be submit from current employer or former employers.

If they are asking from current employer, the exp before applying for labor -- give it to them. Thats good for U ..
Generally they look for exp letter from earlier employer...

How much exp is mentioned in advt and labor.
I am sure U had given the exp letter earlier when U filed for Ur 140.

Really need help..

My Lawyer wants me to show 3 yrs of experience before joining to current employer.
If USCIS wants to see experience only from previous employers, then why they mentioned that evidence should be submit from current employer or former employers. I am really confused.
Gurus please advice.

How many years of experience Ur Advt required.
Was it three years?

There is unwritten rule which every attorney seems to follow : -
The required experience in the Advt and labor should be before the current employer.. It looks strange though -- like if you are working for a company for 5 years and then the company decides to do Ur GC .. and if U had little experience before joing the company -- The company has to advertise for less experienced guy -- and in reality they need more experienced guy.

Well in Ur case they have asked from current emp also.. Which might be a new trend which the attorney might not be comfortable with.

If you have had three year exp -- give it and give Ur current too ..

Hope that helps
eBhola