I-140 receipt verification using TSC automated system

calm

Registered Users (C)
People, who knows why TSC automated system confuses RD vs. ND. My RD is in May, while my ND is in July. I have just checked the case status by phone and was surprised to hear that "Your I-140 Imm. pet. was in received on July . . ." What does this mean? Any similar cases out there? Any reply is gratefully appreciated.

Yes same case here

When I called I receive same message that ur application we received on July 19th (which is my ND)

What\'s the number for TSC automatic Voice Mail system?

Calm,
Could you tell me the number for TSC automatic Voice Mail system? What do I need to check the status of my I-140? (Employer\'s tax ID,etc..)
Thanks.

TSC Number

I believe the number is (214) 381-1423. You won\'t get through in the day so it\'s better to call at night or on weekends. You will need your receipt number I think.

How long after H1B visa one can apply for I-140?

Please help! I need information on how long after H1B visa an employer can file for I-140. Your help is appreciated.

Fax number

Does anybody know the fax# for status inquiring in TSC? I got a number (214-767-7409) online from the TSC webpage, but I never got through using this number. I need your guys\' help. Thanks a lot

No Title

Try the following numbers. Should work.
(214) 767-7405
(214) 767-7406
calm.

AVM

Hi, Amy 123. The number you dial is 214-381-1423. At the prompt, enter your case number (you should have it if you or your attorney has received a written acknowledgment of the petition receipt from the INS); although it looks like the AVM at TSC has not been updated for at least three weeks now. Hope this is helpful.

No Title

Thank you very much! I also tried these two numbers. I couldn\'t get through either. Do you have any experience using these numbers? Should I send fax during working hours?

how and where can i find my authorized notice number online?

my lawyer told me my case had approved , how and where i find number of my approved notice?

Are you sure about SRC #

are you sure about the SRC number.. i thought SRC # starts with 5 (last five digits) and upwards (6, 7 etc.)....

Anyway I could be wrong....

arnie , it could not be approved so soon

TSC is approving I-140 petitions from July 2001. your case with rn of september is highly unlikely to have been approved so soon. ask your lawyer what is he talking about? You cannot find your approval notice online, but you can get some idea about approvals in the tracker www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001

MAY I KNOW THE 5 DIGITS OF SRC # OF YOUR FRIEND\'s CASE

Hi Venkat Kodi:

May I know the last 5 digits of your friends case (RD 09/14) please.

Thanks for your input

Rgds