I-140 receipt notice

ri_guy

My I-140 application was mailed on 11/7/02 and have not received the receipt notice. Has anyone who filed in that time frame received the receipt notice?

receipt

my I-140 (VSC) receipt was received by my attorney 3.5 weeks later (so I was told-even though the receipt date was a day after the mailing date). So give it little bit more time. If you filed via an attorney stay on their tail as sometimes it might be just siting on your attornies desk.

my 485 was sent around 3rd week of october and i still do not have a recieve date for it ...just waiting for any information on it ....

same situation

I'm in the same boat. 140/485 concurrent filing mailed in 4th week of Oct. Haven't got anything from VSC, not even the receipts.

Hi ri_guy and whenwhen,

We all filed the applications around the same time(two weeks apart at most). Let us keep each other posted when any of us receives the receipts.

My MD is also Nov. 7th with concurrent filing of 140 and 485. Very anxious to know when I will get receit notice. I will post when I get my notice.

My I-140 details.
MD, don't know but it was after 11th Oct for sure (my labor was approved on Sep 30th, and the attorney received the approval on 11th).

RD 10-18-2002
ND 10-22-2002

Don't know when my attorney received the notice, but I received it yesterday Dec 3rd from my legal dept.

Opted for CP since I am no longer in US to apply for 485.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Patience - It should be on its way

ri_guy,

Don't worry.. I am sure you should hear from your attorney on the receipt notices very shortly.

I sent out my I-140/I-485/I-765 package (Concurrent) in the last week of October and I got my receipt notices this past Saturday:

RD: 11/01/02
ND: 11/26/02
VSC, EB2

Thanks