I-140, Rd=02/23/05... Approved !!!

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
What a surprise. Unlucky as I am I was expecting a ton of RFE's on my I-140.
Instead, got the great automated e-mail that states THAT my I-140 has been approved !!!!!!

Question:
What happens if my employer terminates my employment now (less than 180 days I-485 has been filed) ? Can I use AC-21 ?

I-485 filed on:02/23/05

marlon2006 said:
What a surprise. Unlucky as I am I was expecting a ton of RFE's on my I-140.
Instead, got the great automated e-mail that states THAT my I-140 has been approved !!!!!!

Question:
What happens if my employer terminates my employment now (less than 180 days I-485 has been filed) ? Can I use AC-21 ?

I-485 filed on:02/23/05
Hey Marlon,
Let me congratulate you first. Good to hear that you got an approval. As long as your employer wont revokes are withdraw petition are you fine. I know next two months are very crucial for you. Just sit tight. I think you cannot use AC21 as it did not pass 180 days. Just sit tight two months. If you have vacation just go for that during last month so that they cannot terminate you during last month. Just my two cents and good luck on passing your 180 days.
Thanks
KK

Well, I posted earlier that my lawyer told me that I did not need to submit W2, copy of degree, experience letter from previous employers.

To my surprise, the whole thing got approved. My lawyer knows what he is doing.

eppo_varum_enGC said:
congrats!

Please share what kind of RFE thar you were expecting?