I-140 Processing Time Error in 06/23/04 Nebraska Service Center Report

immigrationwatch.com

07/01/2004: I-140 Processing Time Error in 06/23/04 Nebraska Service Center Report

People are shocked to see EB-3 processing time of May 2004 in the Nebraska Service Center's June 23, 2004 report and have sent us e-mails inquiring of the truth of this report. The Nebraska Service Center has reported to the AILA that it was an error and people should ignore the processing time report when it comes to EB-3 processing times. In the next periodical report, they promised that the correct information would be released. There is always truth to the old saying that when you see or hear something "which does not make sense," you should follow your own sense. This rule has been advised to follow to avoid the con artists!

Are you saying NSC is filled with con artists, crooks, and scumbags? If you are not saying that, then I am, because someone has got to say it. If they were not scumbags, then at least on the very best of days they are highly incompetent and error prone.
Have a very happy 4th of July!

Next NSC processing report

jambalakadi said:
immigrationwatch.com

07/01/2004: I-140 Processing Time Error in 06/23/04 Nebraska Service Center Report

People are shocked to see EB-3 processing time of May 2004 in the Nebraska Service Center's June 23, 2004 report and have sent us e-mails inquiring of the truth of this report. The Nebraska Service Center has reported to the AILA that it was an error and people should ignore the processing time report when it comes to EB-3 processing times. In the next periodical report, they promised that the correct information would be released. There is always truth to the old saying that when you see or hear something "which does not make sense," you should follow your own sense. This rule has been advised to follow to avoid the con artists!
Hi,
Can someone tell me when will be the next NSC periodical report released and what would be the expected processing dates for those categories?.

Thanks

Shaaji said:
Hi,
Can someone tell me when will be the next NSC periodical report released and what would be the expected processing dates for those categories?.

Thanks

Most likely by the middle of this week.