I-140 Pending Since April'04

mahi4u

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My I-140 pending for longtime which was filed in April'04.What could be the reason..?.Any comments on this..?.

Thanks,
Mahi

I-140 EB-1 (OR) March 2004

I am also waiting. I submitted my I-140 in March 2004 and got a RFE in August 26, 2005. Replied on September 9 2005. Waiting for a response NSC.

itsGood,

Mine also single source bachelors degree with 3 yrs Masters.I didn't even receive any RFE on I-140 so far.Got RFE on I-485 (Spouse birth certificate,Marriage certificate) and responded to RFE on 06/05.FP done and Biometrics code3 done.Don't know whats going on with my I-140?.

Mahi

Here is what happened in my case.

I had filed I-140 in January 2004 and in April 2005 sent an application for EAD extention which triggered I-140 to open and subsequently denied (due to combination of education).

:mad:

Hi old school-mates,

It gives mixed feelings to read about the old timers. Sad, for we are still languishing in NSC's mysterious working and comfort, for I'm not alone at the bottom of the pit.

As an update, after my 140 RFE was promptly issued in early Aug. (within 10 days of my writing to the Senator), my well-paid Attorney took his sweet time in replying it lask week. Thankfully, the NSC has acknowledged the receipt by changing the LUD. Reading some of your comments and wait-times, I will prefer to go back in hibernation. The same Senator is willing to once again prick the NSC, but for now I will sit back and relax as I do not want RFE for the 2nd time and the NSC to ruin my new year plans for the 3rd time.

Mahi.......I appreciate your patience, but with the processing dates moving past, your enquiry should only do good to you.

ExpediteGC .......though unfortunate, I will look the better side that it gave an earlier signal to decide on your MTR or reapply, than to lose time and get the same result.

Best wishes to Old & New.

DIGS

140/485 RD Apr.04/EB3,India
140 RFE Aug.05
140 RFE Reply Oct.05

Last edited by a moderator:
DIGS,

Thank you for your suggestions.I'm just waiting for I-140 approval for my life coz atleast i'll be able to work for any employer on good billing rate for sometime.I don't think i'll get my GC in near future coz of retrogression.I have been working as a slave for the past 5 yrs.No freedom..nothing.
Can you pl let me know the process that how to initiate enquiry through senator?.I live in VA.

I appreciate your help!.

Mahi

You have to just findyour senator and using their website send them a mail. or if they have a case worker department,you can call them and give them your details.

Sensat,

Thank you!.Since petitioner of the I-140 is employer....Can I initiate enquiry with Senator's office on my I-140 case?.

Thanks,
Mahi

mahi4u said:
Sensat,

Thank you!.Since petitioner of the I-140 is employer....Can I initiate enquiry with Senator's office on my I-140 case?.

Thanks,
Mahi

Yes you can.I had the same problem and I did initiate an inquiry.Give them your alien number and they would get back pretty soon. The uscis responds to the senators inquiry pretty fast. My office did intiate an inquiry for me and still they didnt get any response. But the senators office got the information for me pretty quick.

Hope this helps.

DIGS,

My attorney has initiated enquiry with USCIS on my I-140 and received response letter from CIS on friday.But nothing new...they just mentioned simply case status is pending.My only hope is as you said initiating enquiry through senator only.My labour filed from IOWA.Right now i live in VA..so can i contact VA senator to initiate enquiry on my I-140 case?.

Mahi.

EB2 Concurrent @ NSC.
140&485 ND 04/08/04.
EAD,AP approved twice for me and spouse.
FP DONE Sept'04.
Biometrics CODE1 DONE 03/05
RFE Issued on 485 on 03/30/05 (Marriage Certificate,Spouse Birth Certificate and TD Vaccine).
Responded to RFE ON 06/13/05
LUD changes on 485 06/14,06/15,06/16.
Biometrics CODE3 Done on 10/07/05.
LUD Changes on 485 10/12,10/13.

I-140 STILL PENDING.NO LUD CHANGES SINCE APR'04 :confused: :confused:

Mahi,

I would suggest you contact all senators of both states, OH & VA thru their website / email as one does not know who would respond favorably. However, it is likely for NSC to give importance to the enquiries coming from the states under their jurisdiction.

Good luck.

DIGS