I-140 Not yet approved

sudsh

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
my I-140 received date 26th March 2003 ,Noticed Date 27th March 2003. When I checked the processing dates for vermont center, it is 28th March 2003. But my 140 is still not approved and status shows me with the massage 90 and 485 days ..etc. Do anyone have any clue? Or Do I have to wait for couple of days to get my case status updated in their web sites?

In my opinion, we can not take these JIT (processing) times at their face value. Some have their I-140 petitions approved in about 90 days and some have to wait for a year.

It probably depends on the financial strength of your comapny, your credentials, etc, etc.

My friend and I had our I-140s approved even though the JIT times didn't reach our RDs. Sometimes it is luck I guess.

sudsh..
These processing dates means nothing.. Mine is Aug 1st 2002 EB3.. I am still waiting for my approval... anyways, good luck to you..and don't think too much about these dates..

Hi:

I do not think that the "expedient" processing of the I-140 is dependent on the financial ability of the employer, your credentials etc. although I wish that it was so!!

My I-140 (EB2) is pending since Oct. '03 and I work for a $10 billion company and have 2 masters degrees and work experience.

If anyone has any other comments or insight please post here..

thanks.
S

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, I agree with sanjay76, this not the case, I have been hearing all these things for some time people said that it is based on company's revenue,people said it is based on credentials and people said that it is based on priority date of labor approval but this does not sees to be case.

only things which matters is LUCK.

I tried ot imagine so many times, i pretended like i am an INS employee working on I-140 applications and tried to see how would i procees those apps, what logic would i use, random, LIFO,FIFO, nothing comes in my imagination,it looks like an organization full with and controlled by UFO aliens.

this is a shaaaaaaaaame

sorry guys but i am really loosing it now.

i apologize to all of you on behalf of INS and as JEJUS,RAM AND ALLAH said and though,
FORGIVE THEM PEOPLE, THEY DONNO WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

wish all of u my most powered good luck

Am racking my brains to figure out if a posting by a senior member makes any sense. Frankly, it does not and it ain't funny either. Not intending to start a series of messages, but I am sure a senior member could use better judgement before posting incoherent ramblings. I just hope more care will be exercised before posting a message.

I really symphathize with Manoj. I am also in a similar set of mind set.

This happens due to the frustration of not being able to understand the mystery of Green Card Processing.

Manoj is correct

Originally posted by M101
Am racking my brains to figure out if a posting by a senior member makes any sense. Frankly, it does not and it ain't funny either. Not intending to start a series of messages, but I am sure a senior member could use better judgement before posting incoherent ramblings. I just hope more care will be exercised before posting a message.

What manoj suggested is not wrong. he just suggested his theory. It is upto you to take it or leave it. Please refrain from making caustic remarks.

NO ONE KNOWS HOW USCIS WORKS.

This portal is for exchanging views and sometimes letting out your frustration. There is nothing wrong about it. He is NOT presenting a paper in a seminar ?? So just chill guys.

manoj2003,
I am with you buddy.
I am feeling so much of frustration now a days. The biggest reason of frustration is inability to do anything while knowing that we are suffering due to high handedness of other party, USCIS in this case. Everyday I check the status and the same ugly words show up. And then suddenly you would find 140 for some one was approved who filed much later than me. Where as I feel happy for that guy, it sets in more frustration in me that why my case was not getting touched.
And I wonder what can I do?
And the answer, nothing.
And that is killing. Very frustrating.
And my situation, like most of others, do not want to leave my GC processing, at times think why should I base my life decisions on USCIS, then think of calling it a day, then reconcile again to be more patient and fall back in the loop once again.
There is no end to this spiral until we get the things approved or finally call it a day and leave this place.
By that time, we would have got so much toxic deposited inside our bodies that many doctors and medicines would be required to clean that, if not now, someday later.

GC_gonecase

i feel what you are saying...i have been waiting for my AP and EAD since JULY 03...been checking the site every day 2 times and the same thing 30-60 days..seems more like 360 days now.. i just called their cust num today and they filed a request for the 3rd time...cant do nothing more than checking the website and hoping the page would change...but i doubt it...dont know what these BCIS ppl r doing or not doing!!!

GC_Majburi

My dear Godfather, mesiah, self-claimed saviour of the lowly mortals...shut up and post only if it makes any sense. Dont wast my time and time of scores of others by posting some stupid opinions. Whoever told you you can express your frustration on this message board.

If you think any of your posting makes any, if any sense, post. Otherwise just read other messages queitly.

One more thing, resist the urge to post a reply, ever. B'cos none of your prior postings made a sense in the past, doesn't make sense now or wouldn't in near-future. This has been confirmed by a lot of respected members of this forum. I am not as forgiving as they all are.

Once again, resist the urge to post a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GC_Majburi

Originally posted by M101
My dear Godfather, mesiah, self-claimed saviour of the lowly mortals...shut up and post only if it makes any sense. Dont wast my time and time of scores of others by posting some stupid opinions. Whoever told you you can express your frustration on this message board.

If you think any of your posting makes any, if any sense, post. Otherwise just read other messages queitly.

One more thing, resist the urge to post a reply, ever. B'cos none of your prior postings made a sense in the past, doesn't make sense now or wouldn't in near-future. This has been confirmed by a lot of respected members of this forum. I am not as forgiving as they all are.

Once again, resist the urge to post a reply.

You are such a loser that I feel sorry for such low-life attitude you got. It is a waste of time to even reply to your posts. Nevertheless wanted to let you know that the best way to counter low-life forms is to JUST ignore.