I-140 Non Concurrent Approved within 2 months

smmakani

Registered Users (C)
I -140 Non concurrent with an intention to go for a CP.
RD - November 5, 2004
ND - November 5, 2004
AD - Jan 3, 2005
It looks like the trend is still continuing of getting I-140 for CP approval fast.
Even though my Labour was cleared in 10 months and I-140 got approved in 2 months, I am not at all excited becuase of the retrogression. My priority date is Oct 2003. Gods knows, how much I will have to wait now. There is a proverb in Hindi (Hathi nikal gaya sirf pooch baki hai), But this tail could 1000 meters long.

Good luck to everybody.

Yes, I am EB3.... Is there any news as to when these priority dates going move ahead and to what extent.
I saw on the website of American amabassy - Mumbai and it still shows priority date as current for EB3 under the Jan cut off date. What that means?

man u shud ur lucky stars - first, ur PD is oct 03, and second, your case escaped being sent to the backlog centers which have opened all over and have caused more havoc to the labor cases..so don't worry about retrogression - enjoy the moment!!

HasiruUsiru said:
That mean, NSC is still following concurrent adjudication.... very bad.

JUst talked to my company attorney today. One EB2 guy got his I140 approved less than 2 months this week. He is doing CP. There are so many of EB3 and EB2 concurrent filers in my companies who are waiting. It tells me they are still doing concurrent adjudication. At least, it is true for now!

U aware of retrogression...Y Did u go for CP?

smmakani said:
I -140 Non concurrent with an intention to go for a CP.
RD - November 5, 2004
ND - November 5, 2004
AD - Jan 3, 2005
It looks like the trend is still continuing of getting I-140 for CP approval fast.
Even though my Labour was cleared in 10 months and I-140 got approved in 2 months, I am not at all excited becuase of the retrogression. My priority date is Oct 2003. Gods knows, how much I will have to wait now. There is a proverb in Hindi (Hathi nikal gaya sirf pooch baki hai), But this tail could 1000 meters long.

Good luck to everybody.