I-140 no clue

lyn

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Any idea what's going on with I-140 at Nebraska?
The processing date is August 2, 2007 as per USCIS site.
My notice date is 27 July, 2007. The lawyer hasn't received approval/denial/RFE yet.

Any suggestions what I should do?

Thanks.

Hi:
We're in the same boat. My husbands I-140 is April 26, 2007. I called them today on the 1-800-375-5283 and was told that either my husband or lawyer has to call for a service request since his date is outside processing time.

Does anybody know what we have to do exactly?
For the request, do we call this number or is there another method (remember reading somewhere about a poj or something) that is easier.
Because when I called I actually had to pick the #3 (change address) because that seemed to be the only option to talk to someone. When that person came on I had to explain that I do not really had to change my address, but that this seemed to be the only option to talk to a live person.

Any input greatly appreciated.:(

I-140, NSC, JUNE 2008, pending

Hi all,

Pls welcome me to the club....i know there are many like us out there...
I am worried as well and emailed my lawyer abt this.... date shows Aug2.

Let me see what the reply from my lawyer is and I will post it.....till then...finger crossed....

Yes..even I called the 1800 number and couldn't reach the call center... As you said, option 3 is the only way...haven't tried it though....should I?

I140 approved

Hi guys,

I see there are I140/EB3 being approved in past 2-3 weeks. My I140 filing date : Feb-2007. my application got approved last Friday. There is light at the end of tunnel. You can google "Endless Wait" and see what others doing.

All the best!!!! Keep up the hopes!!!

Regards,

Some news after all...

Hmm...kool...good to hear some good news...
but Feb 2007 is much ahead of June 2007 like mine/ours... I wonder how long will it take to move from Feb to June...
Anyways...congratulations.....and I will keep my fingers crossed till I hear something from my lawyer...

Got the magic email this morning.

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RD was April 26,2007.

Now the wait is on TSC for the I-485 approval.
PD Feb, 2004.

Hi:
We're in the same boat. My husbands I-140 is April 26, 2007. I called them today on the 1-800-375-5283 and was told that either my husband or lawyer has to call for a service request since his date is outside processing time.

Does anybody know what we have to do exactly?
For the request, do we call this number or is there another method (remember reading somewhere about a poj or something) that is easier.
Because when I called I actually had to pick the #3 (change address) because that seemed to be the only option to talk to someone. When that person came on I had to explain that I do not really had to change my address, but that this seemed to be the only option to talk to a live person.

Any input greatly appreciated.:(

Mine too approved

Hi all..
my i-140 was approved today...Jan21....
I filed on Jun 14, 2007 at NSC....EB3....
Now I have to wait for 484....
God bless America....

My I-140 has been approved too. -
RD - July 27, 2007
Approved - March 31, 2009

Last edited by a moderator: