I-140 MTR and 2 months after????

ecuellaro

Registered Users (C)
Hello
I applied concurrently (I-140 and I-485) on Sept 2 2003. On Apr I got a RFE on financial company status. My lawyer replied and 2 weeks later we got a Denial letter with the explanation that the financial documents that we sent did not correspond to the same company that fill out the petition and all this was because my company changed names from "X Corporation" to "X Development Corporation", Ridiculous, isn't it???
My lawyer filled out a MTR and then the message in the BCIS web site changed as follows:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On June 25, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I know that the message clearly says that it takes 150-180 days however I've found many posts that mention that the MTR usually takes 2 months. I has been more than two months already and no response yet!

Any comment or idea of what may be happening??