I-140 Lud

musiclover

Registered Users (C)
The LUD for my I-140 changed each day from 04/04/05 to 04/08/05. They rcvd the response to my RFE on 04/04. No activity this week so far. When the LUD was changing, it changed as early as 7:15 AM for the day (when I checked that early). I wonder what it exactly means to have LUD changed especially when it changes so early in the morning.

Just going crazy checking the protfolio every hour. Everytime I check it, I make a resolve not to go back and tell myself that if something is to happen I will get the e-mail, but am back at my portfolio within the hour. Not trying to waste anyone's time, just venting some built up frustration.

I am with you. totally understand what you are going thru... i do the same... and as far as the lud change i think the updates they do are in a batch process and are sceduled for auto run. so when its time for the batch in which ur record is...thats when the LUD appears... so the time at which lud changes should not be an issue. so if you have seen it at 7:15 in the morning then they would have worked on the file the day before but the your batch of records were run that time....