I-140 interview at Local Office ????????

lx_kumar

Registered Users (C)
Dear Members:
Strange situation with my case. On Aug 17 2005 the 140 application has been transferred to Dalls Office for interview ???????.
Whats happening with TSC ?????
Any body has this sort of exp, pls post.
Here is online message on 140:

On August 17, 2005, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our office in DALLAS, TX for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in DALLAS, TX will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

More details about my case in signature.

Me too

Dear all,

My I140 (together with I485) was transferred to local office (Greer, SC) in July 2004. I went to that local office and the front desk told me that they process 140 and 485 together. But my lawyer told me this week that the transfer might be a mistake and my scheduled interview next week (but the interivew will be in Charleston, SC) may be cancelled when I go to the local office. He also told me that my 140 maybe have to be returned to Texas. He also told me that the front desk only had limited knowledge. This really made me upset. Why didn't he tell me to ask them to return I140 one year ago? Anyway, I will go the interview next week and will update here.

Good luck to both of us!

dragon

140s are not approved at local offices

Guys,

I have been through this painful process. My 140 and 485 was transferred to a local office in Miami last year. I found out later that this was a mistake. After about 5-6 months TSC recalled the cases and approved my 140 in February. What I found out was that 140s cannot be approved at local offices and whenever they are TRXed to local offices it turns out to be a mistake. Hopefully your cases will be recalled by TSC soon.

regards,

saras

Name Check is holding the I-140 ??????

Saras76:
I went to Dallas Dist Office on Aug 29 05 to find the status of 140 and 485.The officer at the counter told me that they are waiting for name check to be completed and she told me USCIS do not have any idea when it will be completed by FBI.So i am waiting till the name check is done. :mad: :mad:
Name check is pending from past 17 months and I am so frustated with this agency. may god help this incompient agecy of the world to process the applications.

I-140 approved at last.

After waiting for 18.5 months,I-140 got approved after RFE(A2P).
One more mess up from TSC is that the online msg for 485: transferred to Dallas Office on 10/19/2005.
More details in signature.