I 140 FD 03/02/06(Nebraska)..nothing yet..anyone else out there

chven

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied for my I 140 and the ND is 03.02.06 through Nebraska. The dates r moving past that date into May 2006, but nothing on my case. Anyone else in the same boat pls respond.

Thanks
chven

my lawyer contacted them last week..waiting to hear back. Also i have a quick question..what is LUD and how do u see that date

Thanks

You are not alone here. Check my case detail

Case Detail
EB2
Sub Labour May 2000
140/485/EAD/AP : RD 09-Jan-2006
140 AD ???? LUD 07/15
485 AD ???? LUD 08/08,08/09,08/10
EAD AD ???? No Lud
AP AD ???? LUD 07/15

FP 08/09 --- Got FP notice after 7 months of filing 485.
140 PP Receive date 10/12. After that nothing.....

All my applications are on hold for some reason. When inquired got a responce your case has been selected for "Detailed Review". Anyone has the same experience?

mine is a eb3 skilled worker case..i really donnow whats goign on..am so tensed.

Hi Cincinnati,
i heard that generally sub labors cases take time..but i guess its just our luck.

if it is Eb3 proffiessional..then only issues. usally there is no problems with Eb3 skilled worker. why to tense???

chven said:
mine is a eb3 skilled worker case..i really donnow whats goign on..am so tensed.

Hi Cincinnati,
i heard that generally sub labors cases take time..but i guess its just our luck.

Hi,
My 140 recipt notice reads skilled worked or professional. My labor has BE + 2 years of exp...so i am guessing that i am under skilled worked. What r the qualifications for professional? Pls advice

I am tensed coz 140 has been pending for a long time and dates r moving past my ND (03/02/06). Dont know what to infer from the delay.

I am in the same boat.

EB3 substitute with copy of LC and Approved I-140
RD from VSC: 02/13/06
Tranferred to NSC: 05/17/06
No updates or RFE till now.

I can't open a service request with NSC as it is not 180 days from 05/17/06 and thats what my attorney got from the national call center.

I am in a fix and really concerned after 8 years of my H1b life...

LUD stands for last date updated (regarding your status). Not sure if you can check it for the I-140 application, given the fact that the employer has the authority to register and have access to the online account.