I-140 experts opinion required

chanderjoshi

Registered Users (C)
hi! Opinions required
hi! Situation as below

Case I-140 EB3 Nebraska Service Center Concurrent
Rd 07/08/203 ND 07/09/2003

Online Status: t will take 150-180 days to process----------

Talk to Customer Service :Same as above answere i.e processing June17 wait for 30 days

Immigration Officer: Case was approved on 10/28/2003

no notice of approval received by employer or Attorney as confirmed I talk to attorey Asstt she said not possible so soon approval it will take time again call to immigration officer today he said they can not talk to beneficiary only attorney or employer can call they can't disclose the infor mation to employee

Get Frustrated don't know what to do Please advise

Pwrveen

As you are saying that your I-140 was approved by Immigration officer, request a duplicate copy of your I-140 approval through your lawyer saying that you lost the original approval by mail..

hi!

I talk to my lawyer about the situation but her astt again saying not possible Your I-140 approved so soon on10/28/2003 as filed on 07/09/2003

Immigration officer said approved on 10/28/2003 now if I try to call them they are saying they are not supposed to talk to Employee.

Attorney not initiating in this matter saying online status still showing your case is pending

Customer Service at1-800-375-5283-Also saying to wait i don't know who is correct either Immigration officers who told me the date of approval or what

Can you please tell me if I didn't received approval notice will it cause delay in my I-485 & is it realy required to me in future i.e I-140 approval Notice

Parveen