Here is my case details,

I-140 EB3 Original LC
ND: 04/21/03
RFE: 07/17/03
RFE Replied On: 10/08/2003
I-140, EAD, AP, I-485 Denied on 10/15/2003
I-290B appeal to AAO and motion to reconsider filed on 11/17/03
I-140 approved on 12/18/2003

can you post what is the reason for your denial?
what RFE you got and how you responded to it?
thanks

love2002, My I-140 EB3 was denied due to Education requirements. I have a BS (3years) and professional certificate/training.

Hi,

Your 290b was approved at Motion to Re-open stage or it has gone to AAO, washington and got approved?

Please let me know asap. If possible pl. give me your email id, I want to clarify few things.

thank you very much for your help.

babu

Hi Babu1971,
lcauser's case was approved by California Service Center at Motion to Reopen stage.

If the case goes to AAO, Washington then

1. It will take 1-2 years to get result.
2. Most of the time, it will be denial only.

naanshi.

Naanshi,

sometime ago, Kathleen from Dorsey asked for certain 140 denials. she was telling that they(aila) are going to discuss with nebraska service center on these type of denials within one or two weeks. do you have any idea on this?

She said AILA expecting faviourable decision from nebraska.

My I-290B (appeal) was approved, hence I-140 was also approved by CSC. This took 4 weeks. My case was not forwarded to AAO.

babu1971, do send me a private message from this forum and let me know your email address. I am ready to help you.

lcauser,

Your labor requirement is bachelors or equivalent. I think that is why your 140 is approved finally.

but in my case, my stupid attorney mentioned only Bachelors. My case was gone to AAO on December 9th and Motion to re-open was denied earlier.

Naanshi, I have changed employer and going to file labor again in Michigan only. Is there any problem if I file in same service center? Because I remember previously you said somewhere, better to file from different service center.

Babu1971,
Regarding AILA thing you mentioned earlier, I don't think that only Nebraska Service Center can change the rules/laws and approve previously denied cases. It has to come from USCIS Headquarters in Washington. I don't believe in all these things. But always hope for the best.

It is nice to hear that you have changed your employer and going to file your labor again. It is no problem at all, if you file in same service center. Don't worry. (In my case, I did not want to deal with TSC, which denied my case without proper reasons).

All the best,

naanshi.

babu1971, My case is a little different, my LC ed. requirements had the following,

The Item 14 on ETA 750 states, Bachelor's or equivalent*

* Will also accept foreign educational studies and/or professional training deemed equivalent to a US bachelor's degree.

lcauser

congrtulations! you survived the difficult period.
and you're even on faster track. my I140 was filed
1 week later than yours. I don't think I'll get approval
in a week :D