I-140 EB2 Denied, insufficient exp.

I don't think that is in an issue, I do also have a work experience break for 3 months, my lawyer documented this break in the labor application.

findgc,

I am in similar situation. But I filed EB2 Appeal and then filed EB3.

I chosed a new Attorney for EB3, my case is little complex than your case. LC made with MS and BS With 5 years experience. BS with 5 years experience is fine for EB3 category , for EB2 it should be worded as BS with 5 years of progressive experience.
LC was made to match your skill set for the Labor market, CIS should either approve your case with EB2 or they must approve it by EB3.

Did you appeal EB2 denial ?

hi lc2003,

my lawyer didn't appeal for EB2 denial as I'm not qualified for 5 years experience after B.S, so staright away he applied for new 140 in EB3 categroy, and in 1 month that also got denied and now he appealed for 140 EB3 denial.

findgc.

karim66 said:
can you please advice me on the eglib of eb-3
b.com from indian 3years + 1year diploma

I think, you should be fine with the correct education evaluation stating 3+1 year degree is equivalent to US Bachelor Degree, provided your company filed LC with BS equivalent.

I-140 with stick Experience

thanks for your prompt reply, yes, I have exact 5 year of experience before joining the current employer & priority date but the only thing, which is bugging me ,I am sending my experience letter detail like.

1-Jan-96 to Sep-30-96 Left job but work till Oct 15 and in experience letter till Jan-01-96 till Sep-30-96.
2. 15-Oct-96 till -March-200
3. March-2000 till Dec-2000 and
I join current employer on Jan-2001.

If you see, on Job second , I don't have 15 days on doc that I can get from my colleague but problem is, will they denied on this small difference.

Thanks

Hello,

I am also in same situation as yours.

I have Correctly 5 years and 1 month of experience. My experience letter contains date and as the result my experience falls around 5 years or few days less. My reading your email i see it is similar to yours. Did you get your I140 approved ? Was there any RFE?

Thanks
Yogi