i 140 denied was approved in 2006

besthope2

Hello evryone i have a really big problem my i 140 is denied just today i got a letter from uscis didnt say the reason my i 140 was approved in 2006 and i applied for 485 in december 2007 is it possible they can deniy an approved i 140 ? im not working with the same employer i got fired 4 months ago from job and have a new job now and the job is same im a automechanic and a certified emmision inspector maybe my employer did something ? any help please

Hello evryone i have a really big problem my i 140 is denied just today i got a letter from uscis didnt say the reason my i 140 was approved in 2006 and i applied for 485 in december 2007 is it possible they can deniy an approved i 140 ? im not working with the same employer i got fired 4 months ago from job and have a new job now and the job is same im a automechanic and a certified emmision inspector maybe my employer did something ? any help please
Approved petition could be denied later for fraud.
P.S. It would be easier to read you message if you put dots somewhere between sentences. Thanks.

Thank voldemarv for reply but i didnt do any fraud. my old employer just fired me i talk to my lawyer about it he said dont worry about anything. and now i recived this later that my i 140 has been denied.

Thank voldemarv for reply but i didnt do any fraud. my old employer just fired me i talk to my lawyer about it he said dont worry about anything. and now i recived this later that my i 140 has been denied.

Well, it is hard to say why it was denied.. maybe fraud, not by you but your employer which might be unlikely... other reason could be that employer withdrew it... or USCIS made an error...

I suppose you spent six months with your original employer after filing 485.... if that's the case, you can invoke AC21 and move on if your 485 is denied..

I would talk to your lawyer and see if you can do anything???

One last thing.. how did you get 140 denial letter from USCIS.. it is suppose to go to employer not you....

Hi M_img thanks for you reply. I got a letter few days ago from uscis that my i140 was denied in april so because of that they have denied my i485 too.that was not the original deniel letter of i140.and today i found out my Employer has cancelled my i140. but i485 was pending for more than 15 months im working with a new employer same job and same pay but different location.so can i transfer my old case to my new job or do i have to start over ? any idea ?

Hi Thanks Desi i talked to my Lawyer we are going to file MTR as soon as possible. But whats the next step after filing MTR my lawyer is too busy to tell me all this stuff and im so worried. Please let me know if you have any idea Thanks