I-140 denied educaitonal grounds

congratulations

Hi,

I have 10+Diploma(3 years) + AMIETE. My I-140 got approved. I hope everything went well with your case too.

Hi Rauraam,
Could you please tell it was EB2 or EB3? is it regular or premium processing and TSC or NSC?

Good Luck with 485!

Thanks,

smr.

Hi,

I have 10+Diploma(3 years) + AMIETE. My I-140 got approved. I hope everything went well with your case too.

MY I140 Denied due to AMIETE only.

I have same qualification like you 10+Diploma(3 years) + AMIETE but they are
asking to show only AMIETE is equalent to Foreign bachelor's degree.shall i know where did you get education evaluation for immigration.Appreciate for your response.

MY I140 also Denied,

I have same qualification like 10+Diploma(3 years) + AMIETE and have 9 years experience when my labor was filed in 2003, My law agency used my 3 year Diploma and additional expereince only stating combining 3 yr Diploma and AMIETE (which I done in 2 Years) won't qualify for 4 yr US equivalent Degree as it seems CIS is particular about one Degree vs Combination of Degrees to make it 4 yr US equivalent Degree and will dency I-140 when you combine to make US equivalent BS degree.

My I-140 got denied without any RFE, I've an educational evaluation from trustforte which states it's equivalent to 4 yr US BS degree but my law agency is saying combination of Diploma and AMIETE that I done in 2 years won't work...Latest update I got is that now CIS is very particular and may consider 3 yr Diploma as 1 yr US Degree so my law agency is suggesting to use that and use Rest of my experience for making Degree equivalent for filing the MTR.

Any help is appreciated as what should be the better path and as I seen there are couple of folks who had similar issue (kodi123 and raguram) and what you done and what happend etc.

If you also can let me know where did you get education evaluation for immigration. Appreciate for your response.